Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yoshizawa Akie (吉沢秋絵) Aoi Tori o Sagashite Album

Here is Yoshizawa Akie's Aoi Tori o Sagashite album. It was released on January 28th, 1987.



1. Romance no Hanataba (ロマンスの花束)
2. Kagami no Naka no Watashi (鏡の中の私)
3. Kanashimi o Yurushite (悲しみを許して)
4. Namida ga Nagarete... (涙が流れて…)
5. Ryuusei no Marrionette (Album Mix) (流星のマリオネット(Album Mix))
6. Kira Kira (キラキラ)
7. Fushigi no Jikoku (不思議の時刻)
8. Mijikaku mo Utsukushiku (短くも美しく)
9. Kitto... Kokoro ni Tsubasa (きっと…心に翼)
10. Aoi Tori o Sagashite (Album Mix) (青い鳥を探して(Album Mix))

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN.MY FIRST AKIE YOSHIZAWA ALBUM.Lucky!
Domo Arigato.....;-)!

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

I don't know if you'll see this comment but I have several Asaka Yui photobooks that I could scan if you are interested.

Would you like me to scan them and post them here? I don't think I'd like to scan them all at once because scanning one photobook takes hours and hours but I definitely could at least start scanning one if you wanted.

Anonymous said...

dear poster-sama ;-),
definetly yes.....!but take your time.is there anything i can do for you ? i have some jpop cd´s that you can put on your blog if you want.
Are you an Asaka Yui Fan too ? I don´t have mediashare and i never have put files online before but i´m sure we´ll find a way.I´m very thankful.you can also write to my email adress . sandaimesukeban@gmail.com instead of talking over the blog.
yui fan

Azzurro said...

Hello, I just wanna tell you thank you very much for your uploading. I have been looking foe this album. I finally found it. Thanks alot!

Anonymous said...

I like "Tunnels".
Please upload their albums "Butsumetsu-sodachi" and "Narimasu"!

Mandela said...

Wow, you have Akie! It's so difficult to find her albums...and I have been trying!

Thanks for this, this is great.

Anonymous said...

Do you have any AnzenChitai?

I'm looking for album 1-7 + Purushiburu no shojyo

this site is gg =]

Thanks for sharing