
1. MUGO・N...Iroppoi (MUGO・ん…色っぽい)
2. Gunshuu (群衆)
3. FU-JI-TSU
4. Natsu ga Kureta Miracle (夏がくれたミラクル)
5. Daite Kuretara ii no ni (抱いてくれたらいいのに)
6. Yoake ni Miokurarete (夜明けに見送られて)
7. Again
8. If
9. Kindan no Telepathy (禁断のテレパシー)
10. Ai ga Itai Yoru (愛が痛い夜)
11. X'mas ga Ippai (X'masがいっぱい)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
5 comments:
Thank you so much!
This is one of the first j-idol music I have ever listened.
I like "Tunnels".
Please upload their albums "Butsumetsu-sodachi" and "Narimasu"!
thanks, i have this on cassette and remember it being quite good. gonna give this a spin again later
Hi! Thanks for the album!!! I just started listening to Shizuka and liked her a lot!!
Oh and I edited a little the cover disappearing scratches, hope you like the outcome ;D
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/jikuu-tenshi/gradation.jpg
Thank you so much for this! I love to listen to old J-music <3 & thankfully i came across your blog for download! Thank you ^^
Post a Comment