Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nishimura Tomomi (西村知美) Yumeiro no Toki

Here is Nishimura Tomomi's Yumeiro no Toki album. It was released on July 16th, 1986.



1. Yumeiro no Message (夢色のメッセージ)
2. Pearl no Yoru (パールの夜)
3. Kirara no Piano (きららのピアノ)
4. Kaze no Petite Bouquet (風のプティ・ブーケ)
5. Hoshi no Hanataba (星の花束)
6. Tsubasa ni Notte (翼にのって)
7. FUSHIGI Shinjite (FUSHIGI信じて)
8. Shiawase ni Shiroi Kumo (幸せの白い雲)
9. Ameagari no Sayokyoku (雨上がりの小夜曲)
10. Image no Naka de ~Barcelona~ (イメージの中で ~バルセロナ~)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally Tomomi!!!! Thank you Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you but could you fix this song?
Nishimura Tomomi- Ameagari no Sayokyoku

This song is broken...

Anonymous said...

감사합니다 ^^

Courtnee said...

She has a very beautiful voice, thank you for posting her!

Anonymous said...

Please upload more Tomomi's late 80 albums...Love her.

Mandela said...

This CD includes a song I was looking for for a long time (Yumeiro no Message). I looked and looked but couldn't find it because I didn't know the name or the singer - so I forgot about it.

Then after listening to this album, I hear it unexpectedly...

Stephanie, you have done it again! Thanks for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

POST #2: Download using Sharebee instead of Mediafire and it will be fine.

Lunatique said...

Yay, Tomomi! Thank you so much! She's so ridiculously cute, and a very good friend of Kikuchi Momoko, who is also very cute in the way--big doe eyes and whispery voice.

Best said...

thank you for sharing totorin album just found this blog recently im glad that idol music still matter to many people here

Dustbunny said...

Taking this, thank you!