Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kudo Shizuka (工藤静香) Harvest Album

Here is Kudo Shizuka's Harvest album. It was released on December 6th, 1989.



1. Kousa ni Fukarete (黄砂に吹かれて)
2. Akiko (秋子)
3. Arashi no Sugao (嵐の素顔)
4. Eien no Bouhatei (永遠の防波堤)
5. Koi Hitoyo (恋一夜)
6. Non-Stop
7. Mysterious (ミステリアス)
8. Passage (パッセージ)
9. Shouko o Misete (証拠をみせて)
10. Kiseki no Shouzou (奇跡の肖像)
11. Itsumademo Futari de... (いつまでも二人で…)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

24 comments:

Jessica Vargas said...

Kudo Shizuka, I remember... This is one of the albums I will treasure the most thank you.
To the blogger, I am requesting some of Moritaka Chisato's albums from the late 80's to early 90's. I hope you can post some of it at your own pace. Thanks again!

dustbunny said...

Thanks for this!

Alfeeboy said...

Dear all,

Here is my contribution:

JOY
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hjyy2l2mym2/JOY.zip

カレリア
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u01zyoijymj/カレリア.zip

静香
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rlmynmhjm1b/静香.zip

Enjoy

Alfeeboy said...

Rosette
http://www.mediafire.com/?lmnzkndqhzz

Unlimited
http://www.mediafire.com/?tt2yzhm4ltj

Mind Universe
http://www.mediafire.com/?tdwqkzdwnbd

Alfeeboy said...

Trinity
http://www.mediafire.com/?wlgqwzydjh0

Best of Ballade- Empathy
http://www.mediafire.com/?emnm2d3qrmn

Rise Me
http://www.mediafire.com/?j0mvnhwjghz

Alfeeboy said...

Expose
http://www.mediafire.com/?cjnnymmnggt

Purple
http://www.mediafire.com/?gadjfmy1knz

Doing
http://www.mediafire.com/?ywimyj2qazy

Anonymous said...

Can anyone contribute Moritaka Chisato albums?

Alfeeboy said...

More Shizuka

Dress
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmq0xmojkqz

I'm Not
http://www.mediafire.com/?22f4jy0zao5

Best of Ballade -Current
http://www.mediafire.com/?dnjozby2zqm

Full Of Love
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzkzzzwjwzm

Jewelry Box
http://www.mediafire.com/?yogtmtioydj

昭和の階段 Vol.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?jzgyjyxtzjm

月影
http://www.mediafire.com/?o1ukduzcm5y

That's all folks!!
Hope you guys enjoy Shizuka ;-)

Anonymous said...

Patsu Sage is actually "Passage"

Anonymous said...

Alfeeboy, thanks a lot!

Anybody has more Watanabe Marina's albums?

Anonymous said...

Can anyone post Babe's first album "Bravo" and Chisato Moritaka's album "The Mi-Ha"?

Anonymous said...

I have both BRAVO and FIGHT by Babe in 320kbps, and will share them. I ripped them myself.

Anonymous said...

Yes please can you give me the link for the Babe albums?

Anonymous said...

Every day I love this site more n.n. I too would love to get the links to the albums of BaBe

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have a link to Moritaka Chisato albums!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to the BaBe albums, Fight and Bravo in 320kbps:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8HC99CG4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M49PW9T2

Anonymous said...

I like Kudo Shizuka very much!! Does anyone have some of her singles to post??

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the links BaBe! I am very happy and excited about this, Babe is my favorite band, thank you for this gift Manhathan Sports and the Blog (oldeis but goodies), which also made me very happy when he published the album Nice!

Anonymous said...

Please post Moritaka Chisato's NEW SEASON!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know who this is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f254RpqV0JA&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is Shimura Kaori. Says so in the title :)

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have any albums from
田中美奈子(Minako Tanaka)?

always on my mind... said...

thank for your sharing
your song make me smile^^

Rafael said...

Thanks so much for sharing!!!