
1. 21 Seiki Made Aishite (21世紀まで愛して)
2. Gin no Rocket (銀のロケット)
3. Chijou ni Furita Tenshi (地上に降りた天使)
4. Koufuku ni Narone (幸福になろーね)
5. Otome Hiyori (乙女日和)
6. Maboroshi no Yuri (幻のユリ)
7. Haru ga Kita (春が来た)
8. Machi Bou Keba Kari (待ちぼうけばかり)
9. Pokichi Pekichi Pakichi (ポキチ・ペキチ・パキチ)
10. Mirror Ball no Tameiki (ミラーボールのためいき)
11. Vacance no Arashi (バカンスの嵐)
12. Shakunetsu Document (灼熱・・・ドキュメント)
13. Moebius Tengoku (メビウス天国)
14. Rankiryuu (乱気流)
15. Haruyasumi (春休み)
16. Otohime Liberty
17. Ashita no Kiiro o Tsukamitai (あしたの黄色をつかみたい)
18. I Still Love You
9 comments:
Hello Dear Oldies But Goldies Poster,I´m am a 34 year old half japanese/german guy living in düsseldorf/germany.In my childhood I´ve been to japan very often.My first jpop memories (early 80´s) are Matsuda Seiko waving her hand to the song "KAZETACHINU" (sayonara, sayonara........) or MATCHY moving his fist to GIN GIRA GIN.
WOW!COOL!That´s what i thought when I saw HIKARU GENJI in their Movietrailer to "STARLIGHT".At this time a friend of my aunt allways made tapes for me. I didn´t know who sang all the song except of some names like Yuki Saito ("Shiro Hono" I STILL LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH),Seiko Matsuda,Kudo Shizuka, Miho BEEEBOOOOP Nakayama, Takako Okamura and the one and only Yoko NANNO Minamino........i loved that music because it was so sweet nice and easy.But I didn´t have a fovorite idol until that summer 1987 two weeks before my vacation ended I met her and fell in love instantly.
I turned on the tv and there she was fighting for justice with her iron yoyo........KASAMA YUI AKA ASAKA YUI AKA KAWASAKI AKI.Two weeks later i had to fly home only with a videtape with 2 episodes of Sukebandeka III, a photobook and nothing more...at that time nobody had told me that yui was singing too.:-(!In Germany I watched those two episodes again and again.
Three long years later i went to japan again.My first 4 words that i have spoken when my aunt had picked us up from the airport where "IS YUI STILL POPULAR ?" On that vacation i bought my first Yui Asaka cassette "NUDE SONGS". One year later I went to japan again with the pockket full of money to order all the ASAKA YUI Cd´s I could get.I went to that cd store very often and asked for cd´s and posters of Yui. The workers there gave me the nickname "ASAKA YUI BOY".Luckily the brother of a friend of my aunts was an Asaka Yui fan before and just had changed to Yuma Nakamura.So I got every Asaka Yui poster he had (maybe 50 posters). Back in Germany my room was full of Yui posters.But enough now of my memories......let´s get back to the present.I entered the 80´s idol scene when it was starting to vanish.....and it was very hard and sometimes impossible to get that music.Right now you can get very much over the stores in the internet and i bought allready many things like the whole sukeban deka series (yuki, nanno and YUI forever).But you can´t get everything.That´s why I´m so happy that I have found your page.There are so many idols and I love them all.............even the idols i never heard of like my new favorite "MAIKO OKAMOTO" her collection is great.I searched her on the net and I found out that she wasn´t that sucessfull.She quit after only 7 singles...:-(!
I only wanted to thank you for making that blog in some words an now I wrote a whole story.Now you know why I like your Blog and why I´m so thankful.Keep it on........
And here my little WISHLIST.Do you have albums of :
1. AKIE YOSHIZAWA
2. SATOMI FUKUNAGA
3. HARUKO SAGARA
4. YUKI SAITO
5. MAIKO OKAMOTO
If someone likes to get in contact with me pleas write to
Hey I appreciate all your jpop gifts but I would like to post a request of Moritaka Chisato albums since you only posted one.
New Season
Romantic
The Mi-ha
The Moritaka
Rock Alive
Thank you, have a nice day!
Hi Yui fan,
after reading your post I can totally understand your feeling about the 80's Jpop music, that's a nostalgia. Every time when I went to Japan, I spent most of my time staying in the 2nd-handed CD shops and wished to find some "surprises". And same to you, I started collecting Yui's and Yoko's CDs after watching the Skeban series; even now, I left Taiwan and moved to France, these beautiful collection still accompanies me.
As for your wish list, guess I can do you some favors :
YUKI SAITO (some of her early albums)
MAIKO OKAMOTO (2 albums)
by the way, do you know Yui have just released a new song recently?
Dear Jonathan, thank you for responding on my post. I really, really would like to get the Yuki and maiko stuff......;-)!I´m listening to the Okamoto collection every day ......ai wa ringodesuka....lalalalalalalla..
..;-).
I really don´t understand why Maiko didn´t made it in the idol scene those days.There where so many Idols with a lesser strong voice and look.
I have the limited complete box of YUIsama(93.07.21)including all her cd´s from June 1985- May 1993 plus Yui Special Live in Osaka 23.02.1989 and different message tracks ( I think they are very rare).I also have different dvd´s with fan videos from yui, yoko and onyanko club.Send me your wishlist.maybe we can help each other out.
Your post made curios.How did you become a 80´s Jpop Fan exactly ? Who are your favorites Idols?Are you a taiwanese living in france?
How come ?
yui has a new single ? i searched on youtube and on her homepage and can´t find anything.how is the song ? is she still singing with that smokey voice or is her voice bright again ?
greetings from germany yui fan
Hi Yui, good to hear there is another Asaka Yui fan out there. I'm from Hong Kong but live in Australia, been a fan of JPop since 1985, favourite is Akina Nakamori and I got ALL her album. I'm also into Miho Nakayama, Nanno, Kyon Kyon, Minako Honda, Yui Asaka, Yuki Saito, Shizuka Kudo just to name a few.
There is a very good Chinese site which has a lot of 80s Jpop and Enka to download, but all written in Chinese. Here is the link: http://bbs.javaws.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13
I also got some Yuki Saito Album here you can download:
悲しみよこんにちは 21st century ver -
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xwndlieyfmn
PANT -
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y5l3ilwmyny
I'm wondering if you have Yui Asaka's "スケバン刑事III theme Medley" which is the side B song of her single "Remember", and her album "Open your Eyes" and "Thanks A Lot"?
Hi Yui fan,
I don't understand neither why Mariko didn't hit the market that time, she was even a heroine of a movie, but she retired soon after this movie, alas.
As for the reason of being an 80's JPOP fan, well, guess what, similar to you, my grandma is a Japanese, so I got some chances to touch the Japanese cultures and started listening to JP music.
And my favourite JP idol/artist...I think it's Harada Tomoyo,Matsuda Seiko. It's not easy to find the JP CD in Paris, fortunately, there is a JP bookstore 'Book-Off' in Paris and there we can find many 2nd-handed Cds, lucky :)
And for Yui's new single, here is the data from wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yui_Asaka
actually, this is a theme song of an animation, Yui released this CD with another voice actress. Her voice is better than the smoky one, but not as good as her C-Girl period. I you want, I can send this song to your personal email if you don't mind. As for the other albums, I'll try to upload to the sharing space ASAP and tell the link.
Again, it's really nice to know you and talk about the 80's Jpop music.
see ya
Jona
Alfeeboy, if it's not too much trouble, could you re-upload Yuki Saito's 悲しみよこんにちは (21st century ver) single? The link you provided has been taken down, and I can't find the song anywhere else.
Nice to hear the good old Maison Ikkoku theme rejuvenated.
Hello.
I am Mizutani Mari fan of Japan.
The thing that there is Mari fan in foreign countries is happy.
Please see youtube.
Mizutani Mari's Collection album
Track.1(Niju-isseiki Made Aishite)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey7wbnr17p8
Track.3(Chijou ni Furita Tenshi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JP&hl=ja&v=kgNv84VdHLg
Track.5(Otome Hiyori)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JP&hl=ja&v=V3ma71HN2NQ
Track.7(Haru ga Kita)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLNGSdgHtfg
Track.9(Pokichi Pekichi Pakichi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFhWXc0POtg
Track.11(Vacance no Arashi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71yN0qoEB_M
Track.13(Moebius Tengoku)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVPr2X6nfek
Track.15(Haruyasumi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfHwj1NyTDM
I'm glad for you upload this gem, thanks a lot :3
Post a Comment