
1. Sorairo no Bentsu (空色の微熱)
2. Toshokan no Koibito (図書館の恋人)
3. Himawari wa Ame no Naka de (向日葵は雨の中で)
4. Moebius no Wa (メビウスの輪)
5. Naze? no Arashi (なぜ?の嵐)
6. 17sai no Uta (17才の詩)
7. Kisetsu Hazure no Koi (季節はずれの恋)
8. Tasogare no Kujaku (黄昏の孔雀)
9. Akai Kutsu (赤い靴)
10. Natsu no Senaka (夏の背中)
11. Yakusoku (約束)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
6 comments:
How cool, thank you!
Thank you ^_^
Thank you man *-*) I'm eating up all of your blog >_<
I would like to request, if someone has more videos of "The Best Ten" of the 80's.
Thanks again!
"Naze no Arashi" was show CRC error. Please upload this song for me.
Thankyou very much for this. :)
I was looking for a couple of songs from this album, But I'm sure going to have a listen in all.
I am a fan fo sukeban deka :) and I'm trying to gather all teh songs that were not released on teh soundtracks. :)
By the way. Do you happen to have the album "Bitter Kiss" from HARUKO SAGARA? I have been looking for that for so long. As well as Sawako Kitahara, which it seems to be very rare to even gather information about it. :/
I just know that in 2005 there were some remastered releases, even so. No luck for me. :/
Anyway, hope you can reply to me. :)
Again Thank you for this album ;)
Here it is track 5 that gaves error to some of you (if it did).
It also gave me the same error, so i asked a friend to help with it. :)
enjoy it everyone. :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ymzwxcri0nnx54
Post a Comment