I appreciate your blog very much. There's alot of great stuff. I have some stuff by Yoko Oginome, Miho Nakayama, and Moritaka to share with you if you'd like. And I am also requesting Yoko Ishino's Golden best album, if you can be kind enough to do that. She does the song "Teddy Boy Blues".
I have Moritakaland too, but I also have Taiyo and Step by Step if you're interested. If you yourself have any that I don't have (as long as it complete and not below 128kbps), then I'd be happy to share them too.
Wow, Nami... I used to have her posters plastered all over my room when I was in high school (back in the late 80's). Your updates are like little treasures for us fans of oldies jpop (although I'm only really interested in the 80's and early 90's).
BTW, do you welcome others sharing their collection with you? I have a ton of stuff you might enjoy.
I was thinking, instead of just uploading albums, what if I did a more personal approach where I made them into compilations where I select the best tracks from various artists? I'm one of those people who tend to only rip the best songs from albums so if I were to upload complete albums I'd have to go and find the CD's and rip the tracks that aren't all the great in the first place. With a personalized compilation, all the tracks would be awesome. Of course, this would be subjective, but I happen to think I have excellent taste in music. ;-)
BTW, would you ever expand the blog to include non-idol oriented artists--like rock bands and singer/songwriter types? For example, I'm a huge fan of Psy-S, Boowy, Barbee Boys, Yellow Magic Orchestra, Rebecca...etc.
Actually, making it more personal seems like it would be more fun as you'd get to select the best of each artist.
I'd love to actually post more non-idol stuff unfortunately almost all of the CDs I own are idols (not that I don't like idols). I'd love to hear more artists of the 80's which is why I like buying various artist CDs and taking requests. I actually have a box in my room of about 300 CDs that I unfortunately haven't got the chance to listen to yet because I've been trying to rip and redownload what I used to have before my computer crashed. I'll have to listen to them and post them later.
That being said, if I ever get any Ozaki Yutaka, Yamashita Tatsuro, etc CDs, I'll be sure to post them.
Ok, I'll go ahead and make some personalized compilations. How should we go about it? Do I just upload to mediafire or sharebee and then send you a link and the song list (and graphics if applicable)?
This blog is a place for me to share my collection of jpop goods from the early 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's including albums and scans from photobooks, pamphlets, etc.
13 comments:
Whoa, Shimada Nami!! Thanks a lot!!
PS.: Is there a chance that album with "Uchiki no Cupid" will be posted?
Wow!!! You brought me to the memories that I have lost so far again!
I did not know her name and but had this album as a pirate tape; and liked it about 20 yrs ago. I have forgotten about this for a long time.
Somehow, the album title was similar and I suspected if I knew this album, and now I remember all the songs.
Similar things happen all the time recently thanks to your valuable sharing all these memories.
I cannot thank you enough. Thanks!
Thank you
I appreciate your blog very much. There's alot of great stuff. I have some stuff by Yoko Oginome, Miho Nakayama, and Moritaka to share with you if you'd like. And I am also requesting Yoko Ishino's Golden best album, if you can be kind enough to do that. She does the song "Teddy Boy Blues".
Manhatten Sports Club, if you have any of Chisato Moritaka albums please send them to me at vargas.jessica3@gmail.com.
I currently have the albums Mite, Moritaka land, and Kokon Tozai if you want to share.
I have Moritakaland too, but I also have Taiyo and Step by Step if you're interested. If you yourself have any that I don't have (as long as it complete and not below 128kbps), then I'd be happy to share them too.
Wow, Nami... I used to have her posters plastered all over my room when I was in high school (back in the late 80's). Your updates are like little treasures for us fans of oldies jpop (although I'm only really interested in the 80's and early 90's).
BTW, do you welcome others sharing their collection with you? I have a ton of stuff you might enjoy.
Robert,
I gladly welcome any contributions to the blog. Thanks!
I was thinking, instead of just uploading albums, what if I did a more personal approach where I made them into compilations where I select the best tracks from various artists? I'm one of those people who tend to only rip the best songs from albums so if I were to upload complete albums I'd have to go and find the CD's and rip the tracks that aren't all the great in the first place. With a personalized compilation, all the tracks would be awesome. Of course, this would be subjective, but I happen to think I have excellent taste in music. ;-)
BTW, would you ever expand the blog to include non-idol oriented artists--like rock bands and singer/songwriter types? For example, I'm a huge fan of Psy-S, Boowy, Barbee Boys, Yellow Magic Orchestra, Rebecca...etc.
Actually, making it more personal seems like it would be more fun as you'd get to select the best of each artist.
I'd love to actually post more non-idol stuff unfortunately almost all of the CDs I own are idols (not that I don't like idols). I'd love to hear more artists of the 80's which is why I like buying various artist CDs and taking requests. I actually have a box in my room of about 300 CDs that I unfortunately haven't got the chance to listen to yet because I've been trying to rip and redownload what I used to have before my computer crashed. I'll have to listen to them and post them later.
That being said, if I ever get any Ozaki Yutaka, Yamashita Tatsuro, etc CDs, I'll be sure to post them.
Ok, I'll go ahead and make some personalized compilations. How should we go about it? Do I just upload to mediafire or sharebee and then send you a link and the song list (and graphics if applicable)?
Thank you so much! :)
Sorry for such a late reply.
That sounds great actually!
You can e-mail me at portable.pop.music @ gmail.com (without the spaces) to send me the compilations or just to talk more about them.
Post a Comment