Monday, September 21, 2009

Yamashita Tatsuro (山下達郎) ON THE STREET CORNER 3 Album

Here is Yamashita Tatsuro's ON THE STREET CORNER 3 album. It was released on November 25, 1999.



1. DEDICATED TO THE ONE I LOVE
2. STAND BY ME
3. GLORIA
4. ANGEL
5. DREAM GIRL
6. THEIR HEARTS WERE FULL OF SPRING
7. DON'T ASK ME TO BE LONELY
8. LOVE YOU SO
9. LOVE T.K.O
10. WHY DO FOOLS FALL IN LOVE
11. HEAVENLY FATHER
12. LOVE CAN GO THE DISTANCE(ALBUM REMIX)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really really really appreciate your posting on Tatsuro!
Hope you can upload many of his albums (70-90)...

Thank you thank you once again.

Anonymous said...

thanks for this, is there a chance you could upload some of his 70's output some time?

always on my mind... said...

thank you for this album
from yamashita tatsuro

you r so nice !!

i love his voice and his song

thank you so much^^

Lunatique said...

You really made my day. I had seen his name during all these years, and I had never actually heard any of his songs. Now that I have, I realize I had missed out all these years! He's a really good songwriter and I love his style--kind of smooth, kind of pop, with some soul and blues influence.

Lunatique said...

I actually meant to comment on the other two albums you posted of his, since I like them more than this album. This one is pretty much a cappella, and even though I like it, it doesn't have the same feel as the albums with instruments.

Anonymous said...

OMG, thanks alot
please upload more tatsuro's albums :D :D

thanks thanks thanks

Anonymous said...

Itsumo arigato ne!I didn't see the 2 previous vol. so I decided to upload the first one:
Vol.1 (320kb) (hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?ce8e1d12b980z4r)
Greetings from France.
M.L.