
1. Refrain ga Sakenderu (リフレインが叫んでる)
2. Nobody Else
3. Futte Ageru (ふってあげる)
4. Tanjoubi Omedetou (誕生日おめでとう)
5. Home Town e Yokoso (Home Townへようこそ)
6. Tokoshie ni Good Night (Yoake no Iro) (とこしえにGood Night(夜明けの色))
7. Koi wa No-return (恋はNo-return)
8. Shiawase wa Anata e no Fukushuu (幸せはあなたへの復讐)
9. Fubuki no Naka o (吹雪の中を)
10. September Blue Moon
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
6 comments:
thank for your sharing
this album^^
i try to find some song from
masutoya yumi
i dont know name of this song
it about yearbook from high school
if you know ,
please tell me
the name of that song^^
I believe you are talking about her song Sotsugyou Shashin.
Thank for your sharing all for this blog
I appreciate in your specialist in Idol Japanese 70-90's.
I love many Singer but cannot find more,
"Chiemi Hori,Yui Asaka"
If you have any time please sharing their albums
thank you for the name
i ll find to listen this song
in youtube^^
Do you have any more of this singer?
Thank you so much for posting this!
Can you reupload this? Thank you very much ><
Post a Comment