
1. Kokiatsu Girl (高気圧ガール)
2. Sprinkler (スプリンクラー)
3. GET BACK IN LOVE
4. Kaze no Corridor (風の回廊)
5. Atom no Ko (アトムの子)
6. Endless Game
7. Odoroyo Fish (踊ろよ、フィッシュ)
8. Turner no Kikansha (ターナーの汽罐車)
9. Doyobi no Koibito (土曜日の恋人)
10. Jungle Swing (ジャングル・スウィング)
11. Sekai no Hate Made (世界の果てまで)
12. Oyasumi Rosie -Angel Baby e no Homage- (おやすみロージー-Angel Babyへのオマージュ-)
13. Christmas Eve (クリスマス・イブ)
14. Sayonara Natsu no Hi (さよなら夏の日)
15. Sobo (蒼氓)
16. Parade ('82 remix) (パレード ('82 remix))
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
8 comments:
Thanks for this one! I've been on a big Tatsuro Yamashita kick lately so this came at the perfect...--perfect--... time!
Who is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKxOSKqGRAA
It's sooooo good! I can't read Japanese so I don't have the package loaded to show character so hopefully someone ambles past this and can post a name.... or perhaps an album...? ;)
This is Miyazaki Yoshiko and the song is Kurokami Maid in Love...
LOL funny album cover. Thanks for this
I am so so impressed! You updated Tatusro!!! Please more...His every single album from 78 to 90's are fantastic works! Thanks!!!!!!!!!
thank for sharing this album
i love song from yamashita ^^
his voice and song
male me happy!!
Hello all,
Have Tatsuro release "Get Back in Love" in english version? Or only Joseph Williams did it?
can you upload part 2 agan on mediafire? It seems to have been lost
Post a Comment