Friday, September 18, 2009

Moritaka Chisato (森高千里) ROCK ALIVE Album

Here is Moritaka Chisato's ROCK ALIVE album. It was released on March 25, 1993.



1. Concert no Yoru (Album Version) (コンサートの夜(アルバムバージョン))
2. Yacchimaina (やっちまいな)
3. Watashi ga Obasan ni Nattemo (私がオバさんになっても)
4. Obasan (叔母さん)
5. Guitar (ギター)
6. THE BLUE BLUES
7. Fight!! (Album Version) (ファイト!!(アルバムバージョン))
8. Furusato no Sora (ふるさとの空)
9. ROCK ALIVE
10. Yowaaseteyo Konya Dake (酔わせてよ今夜だけ)
11. Mitsuketa Saifu (見つけたサイフ)
12. RHYTHM to BASS (RHYTHMとBASS)
13. Wakarimashita (わかりました)
14. BOSSA MARINA
15. Natsu no Umi (夏の海)
16. Ame no Chi Hare (雨のち晴れ)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

8 comments:

always on my mind... said...

thank you for your sharing^^
moritaka chisato so beautiful
and good voice...

i love daite,ame,17 sai

ps if you have hiroko taniyama 'album

please upload for me

i love desert moon ,

it s my favorite song too.

Jessica Vargas said...

Thanks a lot for this album.

I was wondering if you have a mini album of Chisato called "Romantic."

Thanks again anyway!

Claude Lago said...

thank you very, very much!
she is one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I love Moritaka! I think I had this once upon a time, but sold it for some reason. It will be nice to hear it again.

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

hi thnx chisato moritaka rulz

plz upload the disc "DO THE BEST" of chisato moritaka

Wow!!!!! said...

I just found you blog!!!
Love it soooo much especially your Moritaka Chisato's upload >////<

Please please pleaseeeee if you have her other albums or singles, please upload them too.

I really really want a 320kbps version of Ame and Watarasebashi.


Anyway, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

your blog very good.
"Moritaka Chisato - ROCK ALIVE Album"
mediafire file was deleted.
recovery file download
please!

Anonymous said...

thank!!!
deposit files receive!
good music thank.