Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wink Twin Memories Album

Here is Wink's Twin Memories album. It was released on December 1, 1989.



1. OH MY LOVE (Introduction)
2. ONE NIGHT IN HEAVEN ~Mayonaka no Angel~ (Remix) (ONE NIGHT IN HEAVEN ~真夜中のエンジェル~ (Remix))
3. SPECIAL TO ME
4. SHINING STAR
5. Sayonara Chisana Crybaby (さよなら小さなCrybaby)
6. Aishiteru ~Never Stopped Loving You~ (愛してる~Never Stopped Loving You~)
7. IN YOUR LETTER
8. Yakan Hikou (夜間飛行)
9. JOANNA
10. Samishii Nettaigyo (Remix) (淋しい熱帯魚 (Remix))
11. OH MY LOVE


MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

9 comments:

always on my mind... said...

thank for your song
wink is my favorite idol
i love this album^^

Unknown said...

I want to make a request :)
Would you have Sachiko Suzuki's (from WINK) first mini album "mode"? she released it in 1990 I believe, and it has 6 songs.

Anonymous said...

WOW, thak you! I'm looking foreward of hearing the remix version of "Sabishii Nettaigyo".

Courtnee said...

You can find the girls solo albums at, www.cocomedia.multiply.com

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I looked there, but the only album from Sachiko Suzuki that isn't there is "mode". Here is a pic of the cover for her first album: http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4653/600x4502007042500016s.jpg

Adam Bluegarden said...

I was wondering, might you have a best of Ikue Sakakibara album or anything of hers you could upload?

Daniel said...

Oh yes, the "mode" album from Sachiko Suzuki is a hard album to fine, can't find it to order either.. an upload of it would be divine! ^^

neonzebra said...

Great request Matthew. Sachiko had an album about 5 years ago that for some reason I've forgotten the name of...mental block...purple cover, close up profile of her face...anyway, not important. Point is she's great and underrated as a solo artist and I've never heard "mode", so I'll second that request!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing!