Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yuuyu (ゆうゆ) Iya! Album

Here is Yuuyu's Iya! album. It was released December 12, 1987.



1. Heartbreak wa Ohayameni (ハートブレイクはお早めに)
2. Hehehe no He (へへへのへ)
3. Aladdin no Mahobin (アラジンの魔法ビン)
4. Tasogare no Line Dance (黄昏のラインダンス)
5. Metropolis Honeymoon (メトロポリス・ハネムーン)
6. 25 Cent no Mangetsu (25セントの満月)
7. Setsunaiwake no Asanebou (せつないわけの朝寝坊)
8. Omachikane no A Cup (お待ちかねのAカップ)
9. Panic’n Roll
10. Magnet Magic (マグネット・マジック)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing .. most of her orignal albums are extremely hard to find. I have never seen one come up on ebay, you could probably find them on japanese auction sites .. but most of the time they only deals with domestic buyers. I don't know where you're getting all your resouces, but thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thankkkkk youuuu!!

My collection is now complete. <3

megane-kun said...

Thank you so much for this one!

MitsuharuSan said...

Thank you! :D

apeot said...

omg she looks adorable! thank you for Yuuyu!

Zemus said...

Oh, thank you very much for this Yuuyu album. :)

apeot said...

does anyone have Minako and Wildcats albums? Did they have more than one?

nemuri said...

@apeot
I uploaded both Minako and Wildcats albums for you.

WILD CATS
http://www.mediafire.com/?czyzro3gn5n
hyou TARGET teki
http://www.mediafire.com/?czyzro3gn5n

apeot said...

@nemuri

omg thank you sooooo much!!! Do you have anything else by Minako?

apeot said...

@nemuri

sorry to be such a bother, but the second link was the same as the first ><

nemuri said...

@apeot

Sorry. Here is the other link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4oinzmtzmyi

I have more albums with Minako. Which are you looking for?

apeot said...

@nemuri

thank you so much! I'm looking for all of them but her Golden Best, M' Syndrome, Lips, New Best 1500, and Oversea.

^^

Anonymous said...

@apeot

It would be great if you can share Minako's
• 時
• 心を込めて...
• 優しい世界
• ETERNAL HARMONY
• ラスト・コンサート

Thank you in advance

apeot said...

@nemuri

sorry! those are the ones I don't have ><

nemuri said...

@apeot

I have shared Anthem of Life -Sweet Ballads Best- which is the only album I have that wasn't in your list:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzyhqjzezoy

MitsuharuSan said...

I hate to 'steal' the comments like that, but... Could someone help me finding Saitou Yuki's "fuum", please? :(
Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

斉藤由貴 - 風夢
http://www.mediafire.com/?lzmhnyzzc3z
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymqcenmqz2n

Anonymous said...

anyone have earlier albums of Kawai Naoko..??
THANKS ^^

MitsuharuSan said...

Oh my! Thanks a whole lot!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone here have the "legend" by kikuchi momoko?

Dustbunny said...

Thank you so much! Looks like a cute album. :)