
1. URAGIRI
2. Akai Fushigi (赤い不思議)
3. Sayonara ja Owaranai (さよならじゃ終わらない)
4. LIAR
5. Ranbi (乱火)
6. Close Your Eyes
7. Standing In Blue
8. Kaze wa Sora no Achira (風は空の彼方)
9. SINGER
10. Ame ga Futteta... (雨が降ってた…)
MediaFire
It seems like everyone likes the idea of a forum. What kind of things would you like to see there?
I'm thinking a general discussion where people can introduce themselves and get to know each other. The download section would be divided into 4 parts, one for older artists, one for DVDs, one for scans, and one for newer jpop artists. Then a last section for discussion on jpop but I'm not sure how I should set that one up.
I'm kind of new to this forum thing so it might take me awhile to set one up and figure out how everything works but I hope to have it up and running in about a week.
26 comments:
Ah, Nakamori-san! Matsuda Seiko has nothing on her :P
Anyway, I would recommend:
*Introducing yourself;
*Off-Topic;
*A board for downloads of each genre you mentioned... People would discuss the shared material in its own topic, I think. It wouldn't be much of a problem;
*Older J-Pop - Discussion board
*Newer J-Pop - Discussion board
*Other genres? I mean, it would give the chance of discussing something like Enka without problems in that specific board.
Plus, it wouldn't be bad to set a few rules for sharing and things like that... Like setting a standard for topic titles, for example (Artist - Album - Format - Bitrate? Ex.: Iijima Mari - Rosé - MP3 320kbps).
PS.: If down the road you need help with moderating the forum or something, I'll be glad to step forward :)
I also would like to add that I think that the standard for topic titles would keep the forum organized and easier for those looking for material.
Please forgive me for the triple post, but I just reminded myself that a "Request" board would be needed - it is just logical to assume people would also use the forum to look for specific material, so there should be a section for it too (a 'sticky' topic could work, but it'll get too long and too hard to check all requests that way), I think...
That's a good idea. I could have a request section included with the downloads.
The MegaUpload link has a computer-attacking thing on it. :( Just wanted to let you know.
And forum-wise, I really think there should be NO area for "new" J-Pop... there are tons of other forums and sites out there for that. Early 90s and earlier music is hard enough to find out about for most people as it is; I am afraid the forum would get flooded quickly with people more focused on the new and trendy artists. You should keep the forum main topics focused on the goal of showing people where J-pop has been and what it used to be (IMO it was better than nowadays, and I'm sure a lot of 80s etc fans agree).
I agree with "anonymous" to a certain degree... But discussing is healthy and the "older" aspect of the forum would still be intact. I don't think it would attract many new users simply because... well, you said it all about the many other places that focus on newer J-Pop.
Maybe 'merge' newer J-Pop with my idea of an "other genres" board? I think it's simply normal that people will want to discuss other genres/things besides good ol' J-Pop from back then (I don't even listen to anything from mid-90's onwards, but you have to assume that people will discuss many topics on a forum). Maybe have that other genres board and create some sort of "let's discuss newer J-Pop" topic then...
Basically, my point is: of course the forum must be focused on older J-Pop. That is the entire point of an "Oldies But Goodies forum"... But in order to avoid going off-topic in certain topics, a board to discuss other aspects of japanese music wouldn't be bad. Let's say someone wants to compare something or maybe a newer artist recorded a cover and people want to discuss... I don't think that "stealing" a topic inside the "good ol' J-Pop" board would work. It would turn out to be a mess, actually.
I'll reupload it with a different service like Multiupload then.
Hmm, I think that is a good point. I'll take out the download section for modern jpop but I think we should perhaps have a discussion subforum for it and then also an others section as well.
I don't think there should be an area for new jpop. It's just not as good. Otherwise, I love the idea ^^
I would recommend:石川秀美...
thx ^^
apeot: It's not a case of being 'good enough'... The case in point is that tsu_zilla is going to create a forum... And a forum is a place to discuss, even if it has a 'main theme'. I've been a member (and moderator in a few cases) of a good number of forums along the years and it's just common sense to assume that people will turn to other topics as times goes by. That's also sort of a way to know each other better, if you think about it. Share opinions about different things and the like...
That's exactly why there must be different boards, for different topics: so people can discuss it IF they want to without 'messing' with the organization of the forum. An "other genres of japanese music" board would give people the chance to discuss it in its proper place while the "older J-Pop" board would keep its intent/stay on-topic. ;)
It's also the reason why basically every single forum has an "off-topic" section: so people can be themselves and discuss about general life without using the space that otherwise would be used to a different matter/the forum's main theme. Also, it is kinda like the difference between a "Requests" board and a "Requests" topic: can you imagine how long would be a request topic? And how hard it would be to check every single request? Having separate topics for requests in a specific board is way easier. Now imagine a similar situation with a topic focused on older J-Pop suddenly being used for discussing something newer...
I hope I made a point! =)
@mitsuharusan makes sense to me ^^
I'd also like to see a section for lyrics, considering that lyrics for some songs are really hard to find ><
it might be cool if there was also a section for posting our own karaoke ^^
and then for people who feel artsy, drawing portraits of idols and stuff like that could be cool ^ __ ^ I'd do it.
If it were up to me, I'd make the main idea of the forum discussing late 70s thru early 90s, and then have a posting spot for new idols and very old jpop. I'd also have a section for jrock of the time, like Princess Princess, Pink Sapphire, Rebecca, and Mari Hamada.
Then there should also be a section for girl group sounds like CoCo, Wink, BaBe, The Onyanko Club, and Lemon Angel and a different section for guy group sounds, like Off Course.
can't wait to see the new forum!
Oh! A forum would be really nice! I have things to share and also infos i'm looking for!
That would be great with another section about non-musical idol stuffs like old dramas and CM.
Idols are more than just songs and records right?
finally some Akina . . . I LOVE Akina . . . it is a happy day
@megane-kun:
Nice idea. Sukeban-deka, anyone? <3
So it sounds like I should include a lyrics section and also one for older movies and tv shows.
I'll work on making those categories now.
for people (like me) who like a little better cover:
http://img241.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=13816_folder_122_18lo.jpg
see you on the forum!
MitsuharuSan >>> Yeah! Sukeban Deka! I have a weird half-soundtrack half-drama CD to share with you!
And i'm looking for anything about 'Kinjirareta Mariko' with Yukiko Okada..
And well, trying to gather as many CM done by idols as possible.
there is no place online in blog or forum form that offers the best music in Japanese history ...why? basically CD Japan, Yes Asia, HMV's catalog from 1970-1983 Enka Folk Tokusatsu Rare J-Pop Japanese Disco Soul etc.It's so hard or $$$$$ to find anything good online nearly every other genre is represented save Japanese or Korean music from the 70's/early 80's. I think you have such a great opportunity to be the 1st blog or forum that dose! you can still post newer stuff but several blogs already have new J-Pop nobody has a blog dedicated strictly to awesome apanese music from the 1970's just think about it.
P.S. I have seen a few try but were
unable to spend the time needed to keep it going. during the time they were up however thry ranked among the most popular music blogs online.
examples
Let's Go J-Sound!
Khwan's Asian Sexy Music
(Lee NYC)
I'd join the forum and be hella active. I love idol music but it's hard to find people who share that passion.
Can I suggest a link board too? Where we can post links to other sites. And maybe a Site Board where we can suggest things and you can post updates.
Akinaaaaaaa! I hope to see more of her in the future =) And definitely looking forward to that forum!
<3 Akina
The idea of a forum sounds like a good idea as long as everyone wants to share as much as they can and don't care about 'Internet rep'.
Back to Akina, I upped her first 5 albums here: http://depositfiles.com/files/c1guwxeft
1982 - Prologue
1982 - Variation
1983 - Fantasy
1983 - New Akina エトランゼ
1984 - Anniversary
Best of luck in regards to setting up the forum,
thanks for posting the 5 Akina albums - seems Deposit Files have limits. Would it be possible to put it on Mediafire? thanks in advance
Sweet All Great Ideas a Forum a
place to talk about the music Discussion Board would be great Older section + Newer section
perfect & all that stuff i listed
previously
CD Japan, Yes Asia, HMV's catalog from 1970-1983 Enka Folk Tokusatsu Rare J-Pop Japanese Disco Soul etc
thanks Lee Mayzo NYC
i like the idea for having an oldies forum...
the one feature i would suggest is to set the people replying to any thread put it won't push the thread to the top of the forum, thus it will maintain the latest post posted by the original poster on top.. i hope you guys understand wat am i talking about... lol
Back to Akina, I upped her first 5 albums here: http://depositfiles.com/files/c1guwxeft
1982 - Prologue
1982 - Variation
1983 - Fantasy
1983 - New Akina エトランゼ
1984 - Anniversary
Files have been deleted or access is limited.
Post a Comment