
1. Hidarite ga Kirai (左手がキライ)
2. Summer Blue
3. Glass no Mori (ガラスの森)
4. Cupid no Shippai (キューピットの失敗)
5. Sally no Ai no Meruhen (サリーの愛のめるへん)
6. Kiss Shite Nante Ienai (Kissしてなんて言えない)
7. Suhada ni Chikai Journey (素肌に近いジャーニー)
8. Yuki no Lullaby (雪のララバイ)
9. Wait!
10. Isshun no Nostalgia (一瞬のノスタルジー)
11. Koi wa Tooku Kara (恋は遠くから)
MediaFire
Mirrrorcreator
5 comments:
thank you for this album
sayuri so cute in 80
i love valentine kiss!!!
I totally crazy with this album full with 60's rock n' roll summer album, better than her previous "PEP TALK" and "Balance of Heart" ...
well if this is really better than Pep Talk and Balance of Heart then it must be REALLY REALLY good because both of the aforementioned releases were killer . . . Balance of Heart may be one of the more ambitious "bubblegum" pop releases I've ever heard . . . :D . . . I love Sayuri . . . also admin I don't want to bother you too much but you have an e-mail ;)
I was hoping to find this one here...thanks so much as usual!
Most of these songs are a bit slow for me.. But she has a really nice voice ^^
Post a Comment