
1. Sayonara (さよなら)
2. Onegai HOLD ME TIGHT (お願いHOLD ME TIGHT)
3. Ikanaide Natsuyasumi (行かないで夏休み)
4. Mugon no Falsetto (無言のファルセット)
5. Egao de No-Side (笑顔でNo-Side)
6. Anata to Ita Kisetsu (あなたといた季節)
7. Nanika ga Michi o Yattekuru (何かが道をやってくる)
8. Himawari (ひまわり)
9. Yume Dake Miteru (夢だけ見てる)
10. Onaji Hoshi no Ue de... (同じ星の上で…)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
49 comments:
Coco and Ribbon. They are the real idols that ended the golden time of "idol" in Japan. After this, musicians' period came. I miss the real idols in that period...
-Korean fan.
p.s. Do you have "Jessica" album? I really love "Moon venus" in it. ^_^
i love coco soso much, thanks for your sharing..
do you have their (STRAIGHT) album..??
does anyone know where i can find kikuchi momoko's song "deja vu"?
does anyone have Ishikawa Hidemi Albums??
thanks!!!
where can I download Ann Lewis albums?
One way or another all the latest albums associated with Ranma. Nobody tells where to download albums of Tokyo Shounen?
Here's the "Straight" album! Enjoy! www.megaupload.com/?d=XDGJOUJ8
Here's the rest og "CoCo's" stuff!
Sweet & Bitter/www.megaupload.com/?d=3VZH7J1Y
Personal Best/www.megaupload.com/?d=YJIVILNR
Singles/www.megaupload.com/?d=Q2GY3N3D
Rieko/solo
Singles/www.megaupload.com/?d=JVAV34XE
Belong To You/www.megaupload.com/?d=I4BSBLWA
Kiss/www.megaupload.com/?d=TP4H3ES8
Azusa/solo
Crystal Eyes/www.megaupload.com/?d=ZERP5WUG
Horizon/www.megaupload.com/?d=OP2XC7VS
Complete Singles
www.megaupload.com/?d=SHF9332A
Erika/Singles
www.megaupload.com/?d=NTDY1U0U
To Courtnee:
all ur links not work,
can make again?
thanks alot :)
Copy & paste them.
its say
This service is temporarily not available from your service area.
@Courtnee
Thank you for all that links!
You're so cool ^^
BTW, do you have Miura Rieko's Best that was released on 2007?
I'd love to have her c/w songs too.
Thank you so much anyway!
I don't have her best album, but I do have the singles! Here you go! Password for these is, 304 enjoy!
Namida no tsubomitachi/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q7UWCPIW
Suiheisen de tukamaete/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QOLLZ8N1
Nichiyou ha dameyo/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D4XW4FFS
Joke nimo naranai koi/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=74I2MYAJ
Kamisama kara moratuta chance/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C7RRX84D
Tenshi no iru nagisa/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5E96NLO
Dakishimete Destiny/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SVA6TV5C
Rakuen no toriko/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q7R3E75S
Girls,be ambitious!/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXT726BR
siawase na hibi/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JTJ7TXNJ
FRENCH KISS/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5LZ2REGG
arigato/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S55MLOHX
CoCo singles with b-sides! Password 304.
EQUAL ROMANCE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QPE3M6OA
Hanbun Fushigi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QH8VCOH2
Nastu no tomodachi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4YT7D0QL
Sasayakana Yuwaku
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TB14MEBU
Live Version
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2U8NA00
News na mirai
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27NIZKD1
Muteki no Only You
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2XTAA0R2
Yume dake miteru
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NP2RHFNO
Dakara namida to yobanaide
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6L6EIYHH
Natsuzora no Dreamer
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HK1ZH797
Yokohama Boy Style
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q0SOKP6M
Chiisana ippo de
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z0MP7V9M
Koi no junction
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4THJRQQX
You're my treasure~tooi yakusoku
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IRZ04LBK
Coopy & paste everyone!
Courtnee> Thank you so so much..^_^
Your happiness makes me smile!
OMG!!!!
Courtnee, you're god! LOL
Thank you very very much.
I really appreciate your uploads >___<
@Courtnee thank you so much!!!! do you have any other 80s idols albums? I'd be interested in anything ^^ I also like really obscure idols. i think that's cool, too ^^
Yes! I do have lots more for you! Here are just some of them!
Sakagami Kaori
Do it again mp3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0BVGOB59
Akai poshetto single
www.megaupload.com/?d=4C37V2SF
Are you ready? album
www.megaupload.com/?d=QK6T2OHL
Natsuyasumi album
www.megaupload.com/?d=XF80MCNL
Kisetsu no prologue album
www.megaupload.com/?d=PIRK8LRR
Qlaie Archives album
cd-1/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U851EPO3
cd-2/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QL9JBXWY
cd-3/http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E6IEM8HR
All their songs with b-sides!
Cotton
Heart date album
www.megaupload.com/?d=CRPBGGP4
Kitaoka Yumeko singles complete
www.megaupload.com/?d=RUOFEKIV
Yumeko 1st album
www.megaupload.com/?d=TN76QZES
Iijima Ai
Manga ra rin single
www.megaupload.com/?d=TR4GP37B
Nan Tetta Tte Iijima Ai album
www.megaupload.com/?d=9IHBNZDU
Naisho de ai! ai! single
www.megaupload.com/?d=6XO87I04
I'm still looking for her last single, so if someone could help me with a download of that, that would be great!
Wink
Moonlight Serenade/www.megaupload.com/?d=3R5CLYZT
At Heel Diamend/www.megaupload.com/?d=942LR4PZ
Crescent/www.megaupload.com/?d=3R8HJLS8
Sapphire/www.megaupload.com/?d=Z108EU33
Velvet/www.megaupload.com/?d=6N02EPE5
Nocturne/www.megaupload.com/?d=3F5SFJZP
Aphrodite/www.megaupload.com/?d=WK8BNA8J
Back To Front 1/www.megaupload.com/?d=1U4A2DWL
Back To Front 2/www.megaupload.com/?d=OEOKF1BH
Fairy Tone II/www.megaupload.com/?d=ZV2XSV9I
BRUNCH/www.megaupload.com/?d=HDFU8L1A
Overturer/www.megaupload.com/?d=K752T3ZO
Aida solo
Delphinium/www.megaupload.com/?d=OMNIJSV0
Luz/www.megaupload.com/?d=66OCZO8T
Joia/www.megaupload.com/?d=O4XIC386
Paris, Je T'aime D'mour/www.megaupload.com/?d=FQ6B8Q3J
To Pathos/www.megaupload.com/?d=K4A88OFM
Suzuki solo
Innocent Sky Single/www.megaupload.com/?d=CWTEJ1S8
La Giocendnda Single/www.megaupload.com/?d=FK75589X
Rei Re-Generation/www.megaupload.com/?d=EQ9GCKKP
Here's some more for you all!
Konpeitou
poppukoon haatobureiku single
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HLK1L64Z
anbaransu dakishimete single
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5QJRUW9H
nippon cha! cha! cha! single
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDD6AJME
FASHION CITY OH MY MAXY single
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0JO0LAWB
chikyuu ni yasashii futatsu boshi album
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K5OC58A8
hito ni yasashii futatsu boshi album
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCFTXWF8
Visualies (3BG)
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=I9YMUNFD
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=MRPUIQ83
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=NTGJCKYT
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJDVQ6BF
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWZZDFDH
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPPTTEZ2
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=OX1XRMXE
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNEAD1DD
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=E9ZCGT2O
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=P600ZASC
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=4QH92ZC5
ttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=F176BIYW
All open with this password mouse01 If you would like to see if you like these groups, I have playlists on my Youtube page, www.youtube.com/user/akmarie
Enjoy!
@courtnee
thank you so so so so so so so much!!! I'd be glad to see anything else you have from the 80s to the mid 90s ^^
xoxoxo
APEOT
Thanks Courtnee. Could you please double check the mouse01 password? It doesn't seem to work.
muse01, I'm so sorry.
Thanks Courtnee!
Here's "Ribbon's" singles complete album & with b-sides! Password hn
CD-1 www.multiupload.com/M1EPOCZ3IX
CD-2 www.multiupload.com/J6ZC97X6WX
Enjoy!
Thank you very much Courtnee, but the password doesn't seem to work.
I'm so sorry again, it's snuggle
(Princess Princess) - DOLLS IN ACTION
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YCW44RR
Thanks for sharing such a great 2CD ribbon's compilation!!
Sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful, but is there any possibility of a lossless upload of this great record of the 90's idol.
Are you asking for less in size?
No, I mean formats like FLAC or Apple Lossless that accomplishes data compression without sacrificing the integrity of the audio source. I been searching "ribbon" material for years and I thought would be a good opportunity to enjoy this album in such quality. Anyway, my apologies for been such ungrateful. Thanks.
You don't sound ungrateful at all, you just want something in another kind of formate. I don't have a converter that can do that, but here's a link to an on-line converter that can! http://media-convert.com/ You'll have to do them one at a time, but I hope it works for you!
@Courtnee
Thank you very much once again for the Ribbon album >_<
You're really my hero *hugs*
Courtnee> Only if you have them- do you have any Yamashita Tatsuro's albums- especially, Pocket Music, Season's Greetings, or Cozy?
I really appreciate your kind postings for so many valuables.
I'm going off-line for the day, but I'll go looking for what you asked for tomorrow & hopefully I can find them for you.
Take care!
Courtnee> Thank you so much...(really)
@Courtnee
Do you happen to have ribbon's "ROCK'N'ROLL RIBBON" album?
It's their only album I'm missing at the moment and I'd be really so happy if you have it ^^
But if you don't it's okay. You've already done so many great uploads.
Thank you so much!
@Courtnee
Do you happen to have ribbon's "ROCK'N'ROLL RIBBON" album?
It's their only album I'm missing at the moment and I'll be so happy to have it ^^
But if you don't have it then it's okay. You've already done so many great uploads for us!!!
Thank you so much!
Here some "Yamashita."
SONGS/SUGAR BABE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VAUMUC9P
NIAGARA TRIANGLE Vol.1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U8KDOKDA
SPACY
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L5KBB6KS
IT'S A POPPIN' TIME (LIVE)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WH519RAP
GO AHEAD!
http://www.mediafire.com/?pe9vwimb1nn
MOONGROW
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DXACPP74
COME ALONG (REMASTER)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1YRAA73
RIDE ON TIME
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5FSFWXI5
ON THE STREET CORNER 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OMSA75NQ
MELODIES
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCVXQ74Y
BIG WAVE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZ8DBGC0
POCKET MUSIC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HYKEIXQH
ON THE STREET CORNER 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=835KWT54
boku no naka no shounen
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GTGQ29F8
JOY (LIVE)CD-1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PHAX5EI3
Joy (Live) CD-2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TZKTC1YI
ARTISAN
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YNE949H7
SEASON'S GREETINGS
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UDOGVYAJ
TREASURES
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TJTCOF6S
COZY
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V5I16F74
ON THE STREET CORNER 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=379EGS40
RARITIES CD-1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SK8GWJI0
RARITIES CD-2
www.megaupload.com/?d=918K3Q33
SONORITE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8QD09WJU
COME ALONG II
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1YRAA73 (password, offshore)
Password for all the others, KyoMusicCity I hope everything works! & I don't have the "Rock N' Roll Ribbon" album either, but if I find it, I'll post it for you. Take care!
I love you Courtnee!
I have looked for those works for a long time! Thank you so so so much.
Your very welcome! By the way, here's my emails address so you can write to me anytime with anything you're looking for! courtneeforde@gmail.com & let me know your name too ok.
Take care!
The password for ON THE STREET CORNER 1 and ON THE STREET CORNER 3
does not seem to work. Could you please double check?
Thanks for all of the great music.
i love coco very much, but dnt know why i cant reach your download site, even www.megaupload.com i also cant reach, do you know what happen?
or would you like to upload in www.mediafire.com...??
thanks a lots...
Dear Courtnee,
Would you let me know the password for ON THE STREET CORNERs?
It is not "KyoMusicCity".
Thank you!
can anyone tel why the all the links are not work??
thanks
I doubt anyone that posted links will come back here and so I think my intention here is to direct this to Tsuzilla:
Please make a post stating that the standard of Mediafire would be much appreciated as Megaupload has limits on non-paying guest users. PLEASE EVERYONE USE MEDIAFIRE.
Please give the password of ON THE STREET CORNER.
Very sad...I did not want much, just Wink's album "Back To Front" (disc 1 + 2).
But it seems Megaupload are not the same as they once were...only uploaded last year, and really EVERYTHING deleted by now.
Maybe try next time not to use too obvious filenames, as their scanners will catch them in the act and auto-remove these.
Courtnee, thanks for CoCo singles! I really want to download Kaori Sakagami's albuns and singles, but its is unavaliable! And one more question: cocomedia.multiply.com still exist??
With love, from Brasil.
Post a Comment