Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oginome Yoko (荻野目洋子) ROUTE 246 CONNEXION Album

Here is Oginome Yoko's ROUTE 246 CONNEXION album. It was released on July 16, 1987.



1. 246 Planet Girls (246 プラネット・ガールズ)
2. Kitaaoyama 3Choume 4Banchi (北青山3丁目4番地)
3. Zoku Roppongi Junjou Ha (続・六本木純情派)
4. Killer Toori wa Mainichi ga Party (キラー通りは毎日がパーティー)
5. Babylon A GO GO (バビロンA GO GO)
6. Sayonara no Kajitsutachi (Version II) (さよならの果実たち (Version II))
7. Kanashiki Hair Pin Circus (悲しきヘアピン・サーカス)
8. Karuisawa Connection (軽井沢コネクション)
9. Shounen no Saigo no Natsu (少年の最後の夏)
10. Wangan Taiyou Zoku (Version II) (湾岸太陽族 (Version II))
11. Hishochi no Dekigoto (避暑地の出来事)

MediaFire

11 comments:

haloken said...

this is a great album...!!!
THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

Not to be rude, but how about some music from b-rated female idol singers from the mid 80s to early 90s? Singers like mari mizutani, minako tanaka, noriko matsumoto, tomoyo harada, miyoko yoshimoto, nami shimada, mako ishino ect ect.

apeot said...

omg thank you so much for Yoko!!! tnx tnx tnx tnx!!!

btw, @Anonymous I disagree, I like Noriko Matsumoto and nami Shimada and I LOVE Mako Ishino. You can't get better with small idols that Nichiyoubi wa STRANGER. I love small idols because there are so many who may not be the greats, but they're unique and each have something fun to offer ^^

MitsuharuSan said...

Thanks!

PS.: Shimada Nami b-rated idol? Anyway, I love Uchiki na Cupid.

apeot said...

@Mitsuhara

agreed. Noriko Matsumoto, too.

apeot said...

oops! sorry for the type-o Mitsuharu!

btw, love this Yoko album! thank you so much, once again! Can't get enough of 80s disco! would love to see some more Yu Hayami from the late period ^^

thank you thank you and thank you!

Anonymous said...

Shimada nami was well known, but she was never popular. She released a crap load of good songs (her first 4 singles were really good) but she never gained popularity for some reason. And her songs got really weired right after hayash tetsuji stopped writing for her. The major players were the checkers, nakmori akina, minamino yoko, nakayama miho, ishikawa hidemi, kyo2, onyanko club, shonentai, anzenchitai, kikuchi momoko, c-c-b the list goes on and on. Not only that, she was only active 3 years. Just like every idol singers from the 80's, she bailed out right after the "cute" craize was over. There was rumor that her management company made her retired in 1989 because she wasn't selling enough records.

Arga said...

Hi!
Thanks for the post. I've been following your blog for a while, and i must say that the experience is very info-taining.
I've been into 80-90's jpop since back in 90's but because there are not many info here, i don't know a name to search.
Oginome Yoko is one of my favourite since i heard her on one of City Hunter soundtrack.

Thank you very much for the post, and your blog!

apeot said...

@anonymous I agree! I love b-rated idols!

Anonymous said...

Very Thanks!!

Dustbunny said...

Omggg I have been looking for this! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D :D :D