Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nakayama Miho (中山美穂) Makin' Dancin' Album

Here is Nakayama Miho's Makin' Dancin' album. It was released on October 21, 1989.



1. Funky Mermaid
2. Catch Me In Euro
3. Dance With 「C」

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

34 comments:

Zemus said...

What a cool megamix album. Love Miho. Thank you!

Anny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow .. you have some serious collections, OBG! Most of the albums you UL are out of print, hard to find even in japan.

Anonymous said...

do u have her earlier albums...
"C"
"アフター・スクール"
"サマーブリーズ"
"エキゾティック"
thanks so so much

always on my mind... said...

thank you for this album^^

GoldEn MajEstY said...

Can I request?
Do you have Miho Nakayama Dramatic Songs Album?The one that has Sekaijuh no Dareyori Kitto Part II..If you have, please upload it...thank you...
By the way, this album is very cool

Anonymous said...

Funky Mermaid is awesome.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f861fd4218fa60a990a82c7bb0fad7ad82a7d45c8a8bab68d6e38d13f15c3e80

I have the C and Summer Breeze Albums in this folder.

I also have After School, Exotique, One and Only CDs which I haven't converted to MP3s yet.

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f861fd4218fa60a990a82c7bb0fad7ad82a7d45c8a8bab68d6e38d13f15c3e80

I have the C and Summer Breeze Albums in this folder.

I also have After School, Exotique, One and Only CDs which I haven't converted to MP3s yet.

Anonymous said...

Note:
On the Summer Breeze album, the version of Close Up is slightly different from the single cut, so it's worth downloading.

Also, You're My Only Shining Star has different (well, worse) vocals than the one you'll find in Collection II.

Anonymous said...

It's because she had two different producers. I believe same guy who produced catch the nite album also did the new version of that song.

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for your sharing, but your links seem not work..
can you make it again..??
:)

Anonymous said...

3 songs on Summer Breeze were produced by Toshiki Kadomatsu, including You're My Only Shining Star. He also produced Catch The Night. This was an album track that was re-leased as a single over a year later. I guess she re-recorded this track later on when her vocals were better.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your sharing ^^
but "サマーブリーズ" seem some songs not working, can you fix it..??

07 Rising Love
10 You're My Only Shinin' Star

thanks

Anonymous said...

lookin forward your After School, Exotique, One and Only albums...

thanks a lots

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f861fd4218fa60a990a82c7bb0fad7adbeeafdd3d7a1a9be935cbde7375ca78c

Here's the Exotique album, my favourite.

Do post your comments after listening.

Btw, there's nothing wrong with the tracks on Summer Breeze.

Anonymous said...

It's not as good as one and only & catch the nite ... my honest opinion.

Anonymous said...

thanks for ur エキゾティック Album
i love this album, special is時の流れのように...

Anonymous said...

I like both One and Only / Catch the Nite, but Exotique is my favourite because it's fun and all songs written by Tsutsumi Kyohei and arranged by Funayama.

I like all the songs but esp
#4
#6
#7
#9 - this is the B side of Wakuwaku sasete and is a grower...

Anonymous said...

For some reason her first 3 albums sound outdated. I usually dig the 80's jpop sound, but i just can't get into her early albums. But she has managed to putout great singles throughout 85-86!

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f861fd4218fa60a990a82c7bb0fad7adebb39ddfeb174a194ca8d2a77d7aad89

Here's the After School album.

I agree her first 2 albums are pretty awful, esp the first album, except the single C of course.

Summer Breeze is much better esp 1, 2,3,6,7 and 10.

Anonymous said...

87-90 was her hay day. Her best work was released during those years. 87 was a year that idol pop has peaked its popularity and it went nowhere after that year. Man .. i miss those days!

Anonymous said...

no files there..??

Anonymous said...

Files are up there, there have been downloads already so it looks like the link is working.

Anonymous said...

this link not work!!!!

Dustbunny said...

Thank you! :)

GoldEn MajEstY said...

What is the download link for One And Only? Is there someone who has Dramatic Songs:Miho Nakayama On TV theme album?

I only had her Treasury and Collection II album but not yet uploaded.....

Also,I had her ROSA,Midnight Taxi, and Hero singles....

GoldEn MajEstY said...

Oh!.......The Summer Breeze and Exotique album are great and wonderful!

The C and After School album are also great but I'm a Summer Breeze and Exotique Biased!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

apeot said...

@GoldEn MajEstY

could you share your Miho albums? Thank you so much in advance!

Anonymous said...

@ Golden
Will post One and Only when I have some time.

Yes Exotique and Summer Breeze are good.

GoldEn MajEstY said...

Ok...I will try to share....

By the way, do you have Miho Nakayama's other albums especially the dramatic songs and the song"Tell me"

Anonymous said...

Please, can you re - upload the Exotique album? The mediafire folder can be see only for the owner.
Thank you in advance!!

Anonymous said...

Can you please reupload EXOTIQUE? I can't see it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

any chance for a reupload of this one? been loving her lately