
1. Tsurette Phantasien (連れてってファンタァジェン)
2. Fairy Tale
3. Osoi Natsu (遅い夏)
4. Mizu no Rouge (水のルージュ)
5. Strange Fruits
6. Nenagara Kaita Love Letter (寝ながら書いたラブ・レター)
7. Hidoi Kaoshite Aishite (ひどい顔して愛シテ)
8. Kono Namida no Tanima (この涙の谷間)
9. Anata ni Naritai (あなたになりたい)
10. Searchlight (サーチライト)
MediaFire
I'll probably have the blog done by June 1st. I'm still tweaking a few things.
7 comments:
KYON KYON! Fuck yes!
Thanks a lot! :D
I'm listening to the album now and I have to say: I LOVE it! Any chance we'll have more material of her in the future?
Thanks again!
Yeah, this was part of a 11 Koizumi Kyoko CD set I bought. However, I already have an Oginome Yoko album & an Unicorn album ready to be posted. I'll post her BEAT-POP album after those though.
Nice! I heard about Koizumi Kyoko before, but never took the time to listen to her songs. I enjoyed a lot that album (thinking about buying the vinyl record now), it has the kind of 80's J-Pop sound I enjoy.
Thanks for everything, I'm always finding something interesting here! :)
OH I love the Beat Pop album, is the one you have got the 3 extra bonus tracks:
1)は・じ・め・て(「Good Morning-Call」B面)*
2)Live On Saturday Night(ミニアルバム「夏のタイムマシーン」収録)*
3) 快力!ヨーデル娘(ミニアルバム「夏のタイムマシーン」収録)* *ボーナストラック
?
Thank you in advance
Sorry, the BEAT POP I have it the 10 track version.
Post a Comment