
1. Ruby no Yubiwa (Terao Akira)
2. Wedding Dress (Kokonoe Yumiko)
3. Hatsukoi no Melody (Kobayashi Asami)
4. Miagete Goran Yoru no Hoshi o (Sakamoto Kyu)
5. Ue o Muite Arukou (Sakamoto Kyu)
6. Tooku e Ikitai (Jerry Fujio)
7. Ii Yu Dana (The Drifters)
8. Sudara Bushi (Ueki Hitoshi)
9. Minato no Yoko Yokohama Yokosuka (Down Town Boogie Woogie Band)
10. Yoake no Scat (Yuki Saori)
11. Ochiba no Melody (Kobayashi Asami)
12. Uragiri no Machikado (Kai Band)
13. Otome no Waltz (Itou Sakiko)
14. Junnai (Katahira Nagisa)
15. Kimama na Gena (Matsuo Gena)
16. Ai no Venus (Anzai Maria)
1. ルビーの指環 (寺尾聰)
2. ウェディング・ドレス (九重佑三子)
3. 初恋のメロディー (小林麻美)
4. 見上げてごらん夜の星を (坂本九)
5. 上を向いて歩こう (坂本九)
6. 遠くへ行きたい (ジェリー藤尾)
7. いい湯だな (ザ・ドリフターズ)
8. スーダラ節 (植木等)
9. 港のヨーコ・ヨコハマ・ヨコスカ (ダウン・タウン・ブギウギ・バンド)
10. 夜明けのスキャット (由紀さおり)
11. 落ち葉のメロディー (小林麻美)
12. 裏切りの街角 (甲斐バンド)
13. 乙女のワルツ (伊藤咲子)
14. 純愛 (片平なぎさ)
15. 気ままなジーナ (松尾ジーナ)
16. 愛のビーナス(安西マリア)
MediaFire
12 comments:
wow!!!! oldie but goodies
thank you so much!!!
This is great, esp.
03 Kobayashi Asami 小林麻美 - Hatsukoi no Melody 初恋のメロディー
09 Down Town Boogie Woogie Band ダウン・タウン・ブギウギ・バンド - Minato no Yoko Yokohama Yokosuka 港のヨーコ・ヨコハマ・ヨコスカ
11 Kobayashi Asami 小林麻美 - Ochiba no Melody 落ち葉のメロディー
12 Kai Band 甲斐バンド - Uragiri no Machikado 裏切りの街角
By the way, the album is: Koisuredo Haiban 恋すれど廢廃盤
I don't know if this is any good, but the album cover is sugoi.
I'd love it on my wall:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E7%B6%9A%E6%AD%8C%E8%AC%A1%E6%9B%B2%E7%95%AA%E5%A4%96%E5%9C%B0-%E6%81%8B%E3%81%AE%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%A0%E3%83%8B%E3%83%90%E3%82%B9/dp/B001GO5KDQ/ref=pd_sim_m_1
I'm not sure if that last link showed up.
It was for this album:
続歌謡曲番外地 -恋のコマンド
@OldiesButGoodies
I feel like I really need to give something back to your community, so I was wondering if I could donate an personally selected 80s jpop and jrock compilation?
Another cool looking compilation! Should be awesome to hear.
Slight request, and though I know its not quite what you post but i'd love to see any 80s albums by Kenji Sawada (澤田 研二,) aka (ジュリー)
I have one called LOVE~愛とは不幸をおそれないこと for share to anyone interested:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IQYVUNJ2
Cheers.
Thank you for this great album! Any album with Sakamoto Kyu on it must be great, and this one surely is! I could thank you in each one of your posts, because I download them all, but just know I appreciate all the trouble you go through to share these gems with us very much!
Awesome! Thanks.
PS.: Any chance of some Sakurada Junko?
I need some help. I have a couple of old Matsuda Seiko songs on a cassette tape that I don't know the names of or from which albums. Can you guys take a listen to these two songs and tell me what the names are and from which albums? And if anyone has these songs/albums, could you please share them? Thanks! The link to the two songs are here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/385684835/seiko_mystery_tracks.rar.html
Seiko Matsuda
Bon Voyage - B side of Rock'n Rouge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61KpCa4lDgo&feature=related
小麦色のマーメイド
Single July 1982
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDDYD3jNnAk
who exactly is Koisuredo Haiban?
just curious.
Awesome~! I love mixes like this. Thank you!
Lunatique,
How much detail would you like?
小麦色のマーメイド
Komugi-iro no Mermaid
Wheat-Coloured Mermaid
Komugi-iro / Japanese wheat colour:
http://www.colordic.org/colorsample/2205.html
Post a Comment