
1. Sotsugyou (卒業)
2. Summer Eyes
3. Broken Sunset
4. Boy no Theme (Boyのテーマ)
5. Say Yes !
6. Mou Aenai Kamoshirenai (もう逢えないかもしれない)
7. Natsuiro Kataomoi (夏色片想い)
8. Seishun to Ijiwaru (青春のいじわる)
9. Yuki ni Kaita LOVE LETTER (雪に書いたLOVE LETTER)
10. Deja Vu
11. Sotsugyou -Piano Solo- (卒業-Piano Solo-)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
8 comments:
Thanks for UL this. However, do you happen to have non-piano version of "deja vu"? I believe it was released as a single in late 1986. I personally think it was the best song she ever released!
Thank you for this album but do you happen to have her "Special Selection II"?
@OldiesButGoodies
hi,
I'm a dedicated fan of this blog and the other day I was looking thru the archives and I noticed that tons of albums were missing and they had been replaced with new albums. I'm just wondering why. I was really looking forward to downloading Akiko Ikuina's De-dance album on my new laptop. If you could post that album again, i'd be so thankful ^^
also, for anyone who's reading this, if you have any more Minako Honda, Yu Hayami, Yoko Oginome and Ichiko Fuji albums, please share ^^
I'm not really sure what you mean by getting replaced but if you're looking for the Ikuina Akiko album, it can be found here.
It seems like all of the links are working as well.
Momoko's albums are all good!
Thank you!
Hi, I'm very happy to find your blog and I wanna thank you for share these treasures. I'm from Brazil and I'm big fan from 80's jpop songs. I'd like to ask if you have Saito Yuki "Axia" Album and the lastest album from Asaka Yui. I have some songs too, so if I can help it'll be my pleasure. One special request should be about karaokes (because I love to sing). Do you have jpop karaokes?
Thanks..
Cristina
Does anyone have nitto yuko/matsumoto noriko's albums to share?
@OldiesButGoodies somehow I missed it~~hmmm...
I don't know...somehow I dscovered more albums than I had seen previously on the blog or something like that.
Post a Comment