Friday, January 29, 2010

Wink Especially For You~Yasashisa ni Tsutsumarete Album

Here is Wink's Especially For You~Yasashisa ni Tsutsumarete album. It was released on April 29, 1989.



1. Especially For You
2. Baby Me
3. Garasu no Kokoro ~Heart Of Glass~ (硝子の心 ~Heart Of Glass~)
4. Only Lonely
5. Take Me To Heaven
6. Oshare Dorobou (おしゃれ泥棒)
7. Remember Sweet
8. Hikitomenaide (ひきとめないで)
9. Yasashiku Ai Shite... (優しく愛して・・・)
10. Namida o Misenaide ~Boys Don't Cry~ (涙をみせないで ~Boys Don't Cry~)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for all the Wink stuff, I love Wink!! Thankyou!

APEOT said...

Thank you so much! Wink forever!!!

I've been searching for the album

"K25~KOIZUMI KYOKO ALL TIME BEST~"

If you could upload it, you would be a life saver!

Alfeeboy said...

I have K25~KOIZUMI KYOKO ALL TIME BEST

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?fdynt0xnz5j
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?wgkiedmyyni

;-)

Anonymous said...

can someone help me with my 70's jpop or enka request please the
more rare the better

kirari said...

hey is there any chance you can upload キララとウララ's double delight? thanks...

kirari said...

*fantasy, not delight, sorry

kalimi said...

I've been searching Yakushimaru Hiroko albums or singles, it is nice if you could post it here. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Kalimi, here are 2 Hiroko's albums I found from the internet:

薬師丸ひろ子-Sincerely Yours
http://vspace.cc/file/LJXJ31YNUUS1LNW1.html

薬師丸ひろ子-古今集
http://vspace.cc/file/RARQ7APOEXZAJHAN.html

Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Does anybody have 1986 Omega Tribe album? Please....

Or Yamashita Tatusro's Pocket Music album...

Thank you in advance!

Anonymous said...

Anybody has "Nona Reeves"?
Such a groovy music!

Please share the link~

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this marvelous blog. Could you post some Kaoru Sudou? Amazing Toys album would be a great start!

Anonymous said...

Love you for sharing!!! Great music!

Here's a rare request:

Harada Tomoyo "Egg Shell" [1995]

Anonymous said...

Will you post Yu Hayami sometime?

Anonymous said...

Found some 1986 Omega Tribe albums to share:

Aqua City (1984)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JY21CROI

Navigator
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I6ZMO0I4

Enjoy

Anonymous said...

For 70s Pop how Enka singers sings 70s pop cover album?

エンカのチカラ GOLD 70'S
http://www.mediafire.com/?gmziz43ngvo

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the 70's gold!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing!

littleprince said...

Wooow! I'm sooo happy I found this blog! You can't find much old enka on the net. Thanks so much for sharing :D