
1. Non Stop I (ノンストップ I)
2. New Moon ni Aimashou [Remix] (ニュー・ムーンに逢いましょう [Remix])
3. Kitto Atsui Kuchibiru [Remix] (きっと熱いくちびる ~リメイン~[Remix])
4. Haitoku no Scenario [Remix] (背徳のシナリオ [Remix])
5. Omoide Made Sobani Ite [Album Version] (想い出までそばにいて [Album Version])
6. Ame ni Negai o (雨に願いを)
7. Non Stop II (ノンストップ II)
8. Manatsu no Tremolo [Remix] (真夏のトレモロ [Remix])
9. Aishiteru ~Never Stopped Loving You~ (愛してる ~Never Stopped Loving You~)
10. Awa ni Naru ~Endless Summer~ (泡になる ~Endless Summer~)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
4 comments:
WOW! Thanks so much for all the amazing WINK stuff! I can't wait downloading this!
It is all much appreciated, thanks again!
Amazing Blog! Thank you so much!
I know, its more JRock than JPop,
but could you upload something from
Yokohama Ginbae? It would be awesome,
since you cant find much from their 80ies rock outside of Japan.
THANKS A LOT and please keep up the good work!
Thank you for postinng such a hard album, I love "Wink!" I don't know if you have these 3 or not, but I thought I'd ask anyway, I'm looking for their albums, "Voce, " "Fylin' High" & "First Live Shinning Star." If you have any of them, coul you post them too? There very hard to find.
Thank you!
thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment