Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kokusho Sayuri (国生さゆり) Balance of Heart Album

Here is Kokusho Sayuri's Balance of Heart album. It was released on February 1, 1987.



1. Sunahama no Diamond (砂浜のダイアモンド)
2. Gomen ne, JAJAUMA! (ごめんね、JAJAUMA!)
3. Ookii Neko (大きい猫)
4. Ano Natsu no Bike (あの夏のバイク)
5. Okuresou na Stadium (遅れそうなスタジアム)
6. Anata Yori mo Aishiteitai (あなたよりも愛していたい)
7. Noble Red no Shunkan (ノーブルレッドの瞬間)
8. Kaze no ♭(風の♭)
9. Yoake Made no "Happy Birthday" (夜明けまでの"Happy Birthday!")
10. Ano Natsu no Bike (Band Version) (あの夏のバイク(バンド・ヴァージョン))
11. Ame no New Orleans (雨のニューオリンズ)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

3 comments:

Too-Tsie said...

Do you have any early years Oginome Yoko songs? I mean, before Dancing Hero, like Mirai Kokai, Aishite Caribbean? Thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

I did not know this album but it is very nice! Thank you so much.

Yukiko Forever! said...

I am the one who requested this before and so I'd like to follow up by telling you that I love you.