Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wink Each side of screen Album

Here is Wink's Each side of the screen album. It was released on April 25, 1992.



1. Frou-Frou
2. Pierce no Shinsou ~WE CAN MAKE IT~ (ピアスの真相 ~We Can Make It~)
3. Mantenrou Museum (摩天楼ミュージアム)
4. Hakuya (白夜)
5. Like A Bird
6. Mirai Made Matenai (未来まで待てない)
7. Kiri no Rakuen ~THAT'S THE WAY (I Like It)~ (霧の楽園 ~THAT'S THE WAY (I Like It)~)
8. Renai Gembler (恋愛ギャンブラー)
9. Tsuioku no Heroine (追憶のヒロイン)
10. Tada Natsu ni Koi o Shite (ただ夏に恋をした)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, this is a very nice album. It would be great if you got their VOCE and Flyin' High album?

FEMALE TROUBLE said...

This has got to be my favorite music blog ever. Do you happen to have anything from the 70's group, Triangle?

Anonymous said...

I love Wink! Thank you.

If you have more of Yamashita Tatsuro please please share them...

1. Pocket Music
2. RARITIES
3. Cozy
4. Sonorite

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love Wink!

stefan said...

ah yes!! thanks so much. i love wink too.
also, i dont know how to contact you, but i have a couple of Noriko Ogawa albums that i could contribute, if you want. they are fantastic.

Dustbunny said...

Wiiiiiink! YAY!
Thank you so much for this. :)

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

You can contact me at portable. pop. music @ gmail.com (without the spaces of course), if you like.

Anonymous said...

OMG Stefan, I love Noriko Ogawa please post them out, I'd love to have them, thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing!

Camui's disillusioned said...

Hi~

I'm a really big fan of Wink.
I can't find one of my favorite song called "Scarlet no Yakusoku スカーレットの約束", it's a B-side song of their 14th single "Matenrou Museum 摩天楼ミュージアム"

Can you please upload it?
Thank you~~