Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Watanabe Marina (渡辺満里奈) TWO OF US Album

Here is Watanabe Marina's TWO OF US album. It was released on December 12, 1989.



1. INTRODUCTION
2. 100nebun no GLORY (100年分のGLORY)
3. I'M IN LOVE
4. Suki Janai Kedo Aishiteru (好きじゃないけど愛してる)
5. WHITE SNOW NIGHT
6. Mune ga Ippai (胸がいっぱい)
7. Yume no Naka de Omedetou (夢の中で おめでとう)
8. Nani mo Iwanaide (何も言わないで)
9. Shifuukei (私風景)
10. SNOW BIRD
11. Niji no Shounen (虹の少年)
12. Kagakitaino (輝きたいの)


MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Marina!! Thank you thank you.
Her "Miss" album...anybody to share?f

always on my mind... said...

thank you so much!!!
for lovely album
i love marina chan^^
she so cute!!

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

I have her MISS album coming in the mail. I'll post it as soon as it arrives.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so much for your kind comment Oldies but Goodies! Happy 2010! I really love this period (88-90)'s idol musics.

Anonymous said...

THANKS, thank you ^_^! This is wonderful!!

Have you got anything by Junko Sakurada?