Saturday, January 23, 2010

Watanabe Marina (渡辺満里奈) EVERGREEN Album

Here is Watanabe Marina's EVERGREEN album. It was released on September 2, 1987.



1. Niji no Magic (虹のマジック)
2. Bathroom de DIARY (バスルームでDIARY)
3. Natsuyasumi Dake no Side Seat (夏休みだけのサイドシート)
4. Ballad o Kikinagara (バラードを聞きながら)
5. Marina no Natsu (マリーナの夏)
6. EVERGREEN
7. Kagami no Kuni no I Love You (鏡の国の I Love You)
8. Tsugi no Page o Hiraite (次のページを開いて)
9. Shifuku no Boat ni Noreba (秋服のボートに乗れば)
10. Koi no Hidukehenkousen (恋の日付変更線)
11. Tropical Juice (トロピカル・ジュース)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You give me so many memories back.
I cannot thank you enough.
Wish you all the best in 2010.

always on my mind... said...

thank you so much for marina album

i love marina chan!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks :D

Anonymous said...

thank you!!!
i just got hooked to marina recently, and this is greaet :D

soundvoyeur said...

RE-UP RE-UP! oplz tnx!

Anonymous said...

Yes Please re upload! :D

Yasi said...

need it so bad, re-up+1