
1. Overture
2. 8gatsu no Butoukai (8月の舞踏会)
3. Nemuri Hime (眠り姫)
4. Mezzo piano de Koishiteru (Mezzo piano で恋してる)
5. Kaze no Tabibito (風の旅人)
6. Himawari no Oka (ひまわりの丘)
7. Boku no Okiniiri (ボクのお気に入り)
8. Mizutama no Gorilla (水玉のゴリラ)
9. Tenshi Yohou (天使予報)
10. Shirt no Shite no Tenshi (シャツの下の天使)
11. Genki ni Nare (元気になれ)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
5 comments:
Tomomi! One of the names in my memory!
Thank you so much- I really love this period's j-idol musics (88-90).
You gave me back one more lost memory. This album was one of my first j-idol's-- I had this as a tape and did not know who the singer was even.
I feel like teen-age again...
Thank you so much! =)
p.s. I agree that this period j-idol music was special...nostalgic.
thank you so much!!!
for this special album
tomomi chan so cute^^
Dear master,
Could you fix the song called "Nishimura Tomomi- Ameagari no Sayokyoku" in her 1986 album (Yumeiro no Toki)?
I really love this song but at 1:03, it stops...T.T
I am sorry to bother you but when you have a time, if you can fix it or upload that file, it would be so appreciated.
Could you put more of her albums?
Please...please..
Thank you for such a valuable album.
Post a Comment