Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nakayama Miho (中山美穂) Hide'n' Seek Album

Here is Nakayama Miho's Hide'n'Seek album. It was released on September 5, 1989.



1. Party Down
2. Hide'n' Seek
3. Destiny
4. Naked Cruising
5. Endless My First Love
6. Virgin Eyes [Edit Version]
7. Stardust Lovers
8. Island Blue
9. Split Love
10. You're My Only Shinin' Star

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

11 comments:

always on my mind... said...

thank you for your sharing

i love You're My Only Shinin' Star

and virgin eye...

adanovitch said...

Thank you very good album! I like!

1986 Omega Tribe - Navigator (1986)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I6ZMO0I4

Kiyotaka Sugiyama & Omega Tribe - Aqua City (1984)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JY21CROI

adanovitch said...

+

Yoko Nagayama - Venus 1984
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HIZGM9II

Meiko Nakahara - The Actress In The Mirror ~ 1988 ~
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4GAHT7VZ

Good listening!

Anonymous said...

There are so many versions of You're my only shinin' star. Thanks for posting this album. Totally forgotten about this version.

mark said...

Oh! Sugiyama Omega Tribe,I like this band.
Thanks adanovitch!

adanovitch said...

ih!
1986 Omega Tribe - Navigator (album)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=51JBNPZ6

Sugiyama Kiyotaka & Omega Tribe - Step It The Night (Do It Again) (1984) 7 Inch
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VVUG6ZY0

Sorry!!

APEOT said...

Thank you so much for all this Miho Nakayama! She's so cool!!

Jean said...

Thanks for sharing I also love album Jeweluna .. I had it when i was young..love to here it again

mark said...

Thanks very much again,adanovitch!
I didn't know 1986 Omega Tribe,
as my favorite is Sugiyama's.
But now I try.

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for this for age - thanks heaps for posting it!

Does anybody happen to know where I can find Mind Game & Jewelluna?

Unknown said...

What is the password for the megaupload files?