Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kubota Toshinobu (久保田利伸) BUMPIN' VOYAGE Album

Here is Kubota Toshinobu's BUMPIN' VOYAGE album. It was released on January 28, 1995.



1. PaLaLeYa ~Sayonara~ (PaLaLeYa ~さよなら~)
2. SUNshine, MOONlight
3. Kimi wa Nani o Miteru (君は なにを 見てる)
4. ZA-KU-ZA-KU Digame
5. Onna D.J.“FONK” (女 D.J.“FONK”)
6. Too Lite 2 Do
7. NOT YET!
8. 6 TO 8
9. DIVE INTO THE BASE
10. Sagashiteta Waremono (さがしてた 忘れもの)
11. Yoru ni Dakarete ~A Night in Afro Blue~ (夜に抱かれて~A Night in Afro Blue~)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved these songs but did not know who the singer was!
Thank you so so much.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much... I love this album so much... Also need "Neptune".... would you mind to upload it, also?

aszuadz said...

thank u..need more toshinobu kubota complete discography....please please..

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon this bcoz I was looking for Zaku Zaku Digame which was covered by Miura Daichi when he was 9 y.o.

Thanks so much, I love this guy too :D