Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kikuchi Momoko (菊池桃子) ADVENTURE Album

Here is Kikuchi Momoko's ADVENTURE album. It was released on June 25th, 1986.



1. OVERTURE
2. ADVENTURE
3. Mou Aenaikamo Shirenai (もう逢えないかもしれない)
4. Nami ni Naritai (波になりたい)
5. NIGHT CRUISING
6. Ame no Realize (雨のリアライズ)
7. Akai Inazuma (赤い稲妻)
8. GOOD FRIEND
9. MYSTICAL COMPOSER
10. TOMORROW

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Kikuchi Momoko albums...great songs.

MitsuharuSan said...

Thanks a lot! It's great to see You back, I've missed your posts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ㅜ.ㅜ

Anonymous said...

Thank you.
Moreover, please let me watch.

milk said...

Wow thanks for posting all of these!! I have been searching for these songs for decades (LOL) now. You wouldn't happen to have Ushiroyubi Sasaregumi's Unlimited album would you? That's the one I've been searching hard for. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!
Momoko is a real voice of 80s'.

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog! Thanks for sharing your collection !!!
D.B