
1. Hoshizora no Doubutsuen (ZOO) (星空の動物園(ZOO))
2. Wagamama Janai (わがままじゃない)
3. Tokei no Samba (時計のサンバ)
4. Wakakusa no Shoutaijou (若草の招待状)
5. Giniro no Souvenier (銀色のスーベニール)
6. Yuuhi to Kaze to Melody (夕日と風とメロディ)
7. Futari no HONG KONG (2人のHONG KONG)
8. Moonlight Rendezvous (ムーンライト・ランデヴー)
9. Kanashimi ni Hakobune o Dashite (悲しみに方舟を出して)
10. Another Marine (アナザー・マリン)
11. Rakuen ni Tsurete Itte (楽園に連れて行って)
12. Naishou de Romaneiga (Love Story) (内緒で浪漫映画(ラブストーリー))
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
8 comments:
thank you!!
always~
I remember her voice due to the o.club. I did not know her solo albums are good too- this album is very good. Thanks you for sharing the memories...all the time.
This blog is so special..
Wow, you're on a roll this month!
Thanks for all the new stuff...
Thank you for the report immediately.
Album at hand
(Yumiko Takahashi, [**shi] round Hiroko, and Ami Ozaki)
However, [yuuri]. It raises to the uploader, and watch, please. When it is possible to prepare it, I will report.
I like "Tunnels".
Please upload their albums "Butsumetsu-sodachi" and "Narimasu"!
It doesn't have the CD data of [Tunnels].
Moreover, it is not possible to receive it to the demand of the tune data. Please try the other.
↑
Thank you...
Post a Comment