Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sugiyama Kiyotaka (杉山清貴) SPRINKLE Album

Here is Sugiyama Kiyotaka's SPRINKLE album. It was released on May 30th, 1990.



1. 1945
2. OVERSEAS CALL
3. LAST DANCE
4. TELL ME THE TRUTH
5. YOKOHAMA SUNDOWN
6. Itsumo Kimi o Omotteru (いつも君を想っている)
7. IN THE FAR EAST
8. Gatsbytachi no Nagai Yoru (ギャッピー達の長い夜)
9. ALL OF MY LOVE
10. INSPIRATION
11. NORTH SHORE SHUFFLE
12. THE BIG BLUE

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

5 comments:

mark said...

I like his voice.So nice.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Could you upload many albums (late 80- mid-90's) of Yamashita Tatsuro, the best singer-song writer?

That would be so great if you have his albums to share...

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure where to post this. Someone in the Request post requested Cologne by Kaoru Akimoto. I know that a lot of people want this album. It's ultra rare, but I happen to have it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GGU82BIH

If you could feature it on this website, that would be great. It deserves that. No credit needed or wanted. Spread the word, pass it on, and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

To the one who posted just above: I am not the one who requested this album (Cologne by Kaoru Akimoto) but I really got to like this album thanks to your link!

I tried to search the information about this singer (Kaoru Akimoto) but weirdly there was no information. Any information on her?

Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

I know Kiyotaka Sugiyama, because he was the original singer of Omega Tribe. Great band!