Monday, May 25, 2009

Agatsuma Kayo (我妻佳代) OH!CHAPPY Album

Here is Agatsuma Kayo's OH!CHAPPY album. It was released on April 21st, 1988.



1. Aitsu wa Hurricane (アイツはハリケーン)
2. Rimokon Boy (リモコンボーイ)
3. Nanairo (なないろ)
4. Yumedake 100% (夢だけ100%)
5. Chase! (チェイス!)
6. Silk Kikou (シルク紀行)
7. Natural Tsuushin (ナチュラル通信)
8. Hitosashiyubi no Wiper (ひとさし指のワイパー)
9. Natsu e Seiza (夏への星座)
10. Private wa Dangerous (プライベートはデンジャラス)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

7 comments:

Mandela said...

Hmm. It looks like your sharebee link takes me to the uploading page for the 'Flower Bed' album, not 'OH!CHAPPY'. The mediafire link seems to work okay though.

Thanks for the rare stuff!

Anonymous said...

고맙십니더~행복하이소~

Anonymous said...

Thanks much! Do you have "Tatsuro Yamashita" albums? (late 80's to early 90's)...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all yours upload
see you in
http://www.songjapan.com/board/index.php?topic=87.0

we can shar together

Anonymous said...

Eac album is a very valuable thing for me! Thank you for uploading and introducing these albums. I appreciate you! Thanks a lot.

Pensai said...

Thank you very much for this album, I've just downloaded it :D

Anonymous said...

I like "Tunnels".
Please upload their albums "Butsumetsu-sodachi" and "Narimasu"!