It's been awhile since my last post. I'm very sorry about that. I have been, however, reuploading everything on the blog. All links should be working and up to date. All images should be up except for a couple which I will be reuploading in the next couple of days. All download links that were split into two different files were merged into one.
I thought what I could do is leave this post here for people to report broken download links/images so I can keep everything up to date. I will put the link to this post on the sidebar on the left and if you stumble upon a broken link, let me know in the comments and I'll work on getting it reuploaded.
Whenever I get the post reuploaded, I'll delete the comment(s) to avoid confusion.
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
67 comments:
Glad to see you again! I will have broken links brought to your attention should I find any. Most of all, I would like to thank you very much for all your great postings.
I'll do my part as well; I would also like to give a big "thank you" to ya for introducing me to some of my favorite musicians. Namely, Yumi Matsutoya, whose music provided the inspiration to finally finish my first novel. I love Yuming so much, in fact, that I own hard copies of two of her albums. Glad to see you're still around <3
awesome site, thank you so much!!
It took me like 5 hours to download everything from your sites for total +/- 30 gigs data.
Aside from Onyanko club panic world, everything else is working .
There was one or two dead mediafire link, but the other mirror link still alive.
Thank you very much for sharing , million thanks^^
80s Japanese music rules so much!
Thanks so much for keeping this going. I check for new posts religiously, and I'm very happy that you're back.
Broken links I have seen:
-Nishimura Tomomi Memories image cover
-Yamaguchi Momoe Golden Best image cover
-Kawai Naoko Kanashimi no Anniversary image cover
Broken links I have seen:
-Kawai Naoko Members Only image cover
Broken files:
Nishimura Tomomi - Yumeiro no Toki - Track 9
Takai Mamiko - Kokoro Hiyori - Track 7
Yoshizawa Akie - Kanojo no Natsu - Track 5
Pink Lady - TWIN BEST - Disc 2 - Track 21
GS Best 30 - Disc 2 - Track 15 野バラ咲く路
it seems the most of mediafire links are down (since july 2011 at least) !!
Broken link(mediafire link)
Candies Best Collection Album
CoCo Strawberry Album
Ikuina Akiko 「Ikuina」De-Dance Album
Kawai Naoko Kanashimi no Anniversary Single
Kawai Sonoko GOLDEN BEST Album
Kawai Sonoko Sonoko Album
Minamino Yoko BLOOM Album
Okada Yukiko Cinderella Album
Okada Yukiko Okurimono II Album
Onyanko Club Mini Best
Onyanko Club Singles Complete Album
Onyanko Club Solo & Unit Best
Onyanko Club Yume Catalog Album
Saitou Yuki YUKI'S BRAND Album
Ushirogami Hikaretai BAB Album
Watanabe Marina SUNNY SIDE Album
Hello friend!
Thank you so much for this website!
However, I was trying to download Yukiko Okada's Venus Tanjou album and all the links do not work!
The links for Moritaka Chisato are also not working..
I hope you can fix it!! T___T
Thank you very much
Broken Links.
Honda Minako's Midnight Swing album
SOUND TRIP for Female Vocal album
Honda Minako's NEW BEST album.
Great site, keep going.
Hi, your blog is great! thanks for taking the trouble to upload this great music :D
broken links I've seen:
shibugakitai:
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.com/2012/03/shibugakitai-shojo-teki-shougeki-virgin.html
Hikaru Genji's:
Hikaru GENJI (光GENJI) (333) Thank you Album
Hikaru GENJI (光GENJI) Uchuyuei Album
btw I'd like to know, if it's possible to request? I've been looking for music from Ninja and Shonentai
Thanks for the websites.
Most of Nakayama Miho's links are dead.
All of the Yukkiko Okada albums.
I want to tell you that I'll upload the discs I have, as well perdirles to all who like this music do so, so that we can hear tods whatever we want.
att: mr one
Most of Watanabe Marina's albums are dead except "Christmas Tales" & "a piece of cake!"
The Soft Cream best album link is broken.
Wink Diamond Box is dead T.T
Sadly all links to this are broken,
Please, well, pretty please could you re-upload it? Thank you so much for all the sterling work you do here!"""
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/coco-coco-ichiban-album.html
it seems all links of this one below are dead
Tokunaga Hideaki (徳永英明) INTRO. II Album
Broken links [mediafire and mirrors] CoCo CoCo Ichiban! Album
Robert AOR:
Hello good day, excellent product especially by Miho Nakayama disk that is of my favorite singers in Japan, I'm looking for some discs do not know if you can help me, if you'll be so grateful to have them, the discs are:
1. - Miyoko Yoshimoto - Power Of Love (1989)
2. - Keiko Kimura - Style (1988)
3. - Yuko Imai - Do Away (1990)
4. - Toshiki Kadomatsu - The Gentle Sex (2000)
Greetings and I hope your prompt response :)
Please could you see your way to reuploading the CoCo CoCo Ichiban! Album? Thanks fella, hope you had a great Chrimbo and New Years!
Hallo,
is it possible to upload the Iijima Mari's Rosé album again ?
Im addicted to the blueberry jam song esp. the last few seconds of this song are a great inspiration.
X Deborah Spiegel
I would like Tamura Eriko's Albums reupload here, please!
I would like Tamura Eriko's Golden Best album the most! Would you?
Thank you so much in advance!
Your blog is so great! Thanks a lot!
Links for Nakamura Ayumi's Be True and Brother are dead
Both Morita Chisato's Hijisuryokuha Sengen album and Kokosho Sayuri's Pep Talk album are both down on Mediafire. Can you please re-upload them?
Do you know Gwinko:http://gwinko.org/disc.html ?
A million thanks for some jewels like Ann Lewis...
Keep on
Please could you re-upload this album?
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/coco-coco-ichiban-album.html
Thank you so much for this site!
Hi! This one is broken:
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.com.br/2008/10/honda-minako-lips-album.html
thank you very much! Your blog is amazing!
Kindly requesting a reupload of this album: http://tsuzilla.blogspot.de/2009/05/kikuchi-momoko-escape-from-dimension.html
Thanks for all the great music!
Chisato Moritaka and Tomomi Nishimura albums are all dead links, except the last ones. Honda Minako Midnight Swing and Ushiroyubi Sasaregumi An Unbalanced Toy are dead link, too. Some from Asaka Yui are also dead.
Can you do with this?
http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=388&quickkey=n9z96tx9dzb9ntk
Please could you see your way to reuploading the CoCo CoCo Ichiban! Album? thanks.
thank you for the fix
downloading now ^^
Thanks! Tomomi Nishimura albums are available now. But Mediafire is blocking Chisato Moritaka CDs; I can't download them. Maybe you can upload them in another site (like Zippyshare). Thank you in advance!
Kokusho Sayuri's PEP TALK album has been deleted
Pink Landy Twin Best CRC error on track 21.
Thank you so much for all your hard works!! Really appreciate!! Anyway, the Asaka Yui's Nude Songs album seems was blocked by Mediafire and all other alternate links are not working currently. Would you mind to re-upload it again but on another space? Thanks!
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.ca/2009/04/iwai-yukiko-summer-tasty-album.html
Iwai Yukiko's Summer Tasty album is sadly not working :( (The mirrors aren't either)
The links for MARIKO TONE Purple Rose are dead.
Owner of the blog, may I suggest you upload to mega?
It's the newer version of megaupload since the beginning of this year.
Not only that, users can copy the files into their own account folders so the links will never die(unless mega gets taken down again).
Thanks for all these years of you providing great albums.
All links are dead. :(
plz reuploading.Thanks!
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2009/01/saito-yuki-glass-no-kudou-single.html
PURPLE ROSE from Mariko Tone
And PANT from Saito Yuki ;-;
Reupload, plz! Thank you!
Hello, in first, many thanks for this wonderful blog. Can you reupload this links when you have the time ? :
- Qlair's album Palette
- Ribbon's album Knight.
Thanks :)
The mediafire link Yukiko Okada's Venus Tanjou goes to a link for Cinderella.
The link for the only Qlair album is broken
Sonoko Kawai's Colors and Golden Best links are dead. Please! Thank you so much!
The links for my favorite 80's idol releases Christmas Tales by Watanabe Marina are all dead. It's because of your blog that I was able to experience it and I hope that you can fix the links.
Thanks again.
Hello.
The link below is not available.
Ushiroyubi Sasaregumi's AN bALANCING TOY
Many thanks to your impressive sharing.
please help for broken link for minamino yoko - gelato album. thank so much
Hello. First of all, I'd like to thank you so much for your amazing work on this blog! It's really impressive. However there's something about Wink's MEMORIES 1988-1996 album (http://tsuzilla.blogspot.com/2009/09/wink-memories-1988-1996.html)... The links to the first disc works just fine but when I downloaded the second disc, all the files were the same of the first disc! Could you please fix it? Once again, thanks!
Link is broken.
Please re-up.
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2010/05/okada-yukiko-anata-to-futarikiri.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2010/05/kikuchi-momoko-sotsugyou-kinen-album.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2010/04/yamashita-tatsuro-boku-no-naka-no.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2009/08/asaka-yui-yui-deam-photobook-part-1.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2009/05/kikuchi-momoko-escape-from-dimension.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2009/04/iijima-mari-rose-album.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2009/01/saito-yuki-glass-no-kudou-single.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2008/09/tone-mariko-purple-rose-album.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2008/08/honda-minako-new-best-album.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2008/07/asuka-yui-star-lights-album.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2008/06/minamino-yoko-gelato-album.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2008/05/asuka-yui-rainbow-album.html
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.jp/2008/04/kikuchi-momoko-ocean-side-album.html
Is there any chance you can reupload Kokusho Sayuri's Summer Snow
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.com/2010/05/kokusho-sayuri-summersnow-album.html
and Pep Talk?
thanks!
Thank you for all the uploads, I'm enjoying a lot, esp. rie miyazawa's chepop!
is there a chance you can reupload Hamada Mari (浜田麻里) COLORS Album?
The mediafire link posted has Kawai Sonoko's Colors album instead.
Thank you again for your effort and passion!
Reupload, plz! Thanks!
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.ru/2008/12/watanabe-marina-piece-of-cake-album.html
Disk 1 of Onyanko Club's Cricle album is broken
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.com/2010/06/onyanko-club-circle-album.html
re up pleae Yuuyu Iwai! http://tsuzilla.blogspot.com.br/2010/05/yuuyu.html
I would like to make you a request about Kilala to Ulala music album please ^w^/\ my collection is incomplete Tatsukete~
Hello. Nakamura Yuka's Eighteen Album link is not working. Could you please re-upload? Thanks.
plz re-upload Ushiroyubi Sasaregumi (うしろゆびさされ組) AN bALANCING TOY Album THANKS!
https://tsuzilla.blogspot.co.nz/2008/07/ushiroyubi-sasaregumi-balancing-toy.html
I'given up on clicking any more of the old links from about April 2010 and down because practically all are dead
Al
Hi :)
This link is broken, can reupload? :)
http://tsuzilla.blogspot.com.tr/2010/05/koisuredo-haiban-best-collection-disc-7.html
Thank you much for sharing, İ just love this blog so much! <3
Dear Sir,Can you reuploaded Kudo Shizuka's album? Thank you very much! http://tsuzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=kudo+shizuka
Can you reupload Musukko Club album please?
Pink Lady's TWIN BEST album has all links down :c reupload pls
Hi, do you have the late Minako Honda albums? Thank you. Also, the search function in your album listing page doesn't seem to work.
Post a Comment