
1. True Romance
2. Smoke
3. Spiritual Kisses
4. Angel
5. Fui no Kiss (不意のKiss)
6. It's More
7. Like a Star (ライカスタ)
8. Sometimes
9. Rain Ring
10. Sound Of Love
11. Thinking About You ~ Anata no Yoru o Tsutsumitai (Thinking About You~あなたの夜を包みたい~)
MediaFire
4 comments:
Thank you very much
I love Miho !!
You blog is just simply wonderful. Thank You. Would you have BIBLE I & BIBLE II ? Also Chiemi Hori album with Tokyo Sugartown and Naoko Kawai album with Fly Me To Love? Tahnk U again for your gift to JPOP 80s fans.
Excurse me, i dont know where to ask so i ask here..
I just watched an anime named "Boku wa Konomama Kaeranai" and it has an insert background song, but i have no infomation about it.
I ripped the song out of the anime, and uploaded here: https://www.box.com/s/9cd698b11c93f90b8e71
Hope that you can help me find the name of this song, it's very touching and i want to find out the artist too..
Thanks so much!!
Thanks for this...! By the way...do you have any Sawada Chikaco Cds? especially the Best album "TO YOU!", "To You Two!" and "Chikaco Sawada Best*Shiawase ni narou" it's really worthy and it brings back my childhood days......if someone had these albums...can you please upload it? thank you very much!
Post a Comment