Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rakutenshi (楽天使) Rakutenshi Album

Here is Rakutenshi's Rakutenshi album. It was released on Januray 1, 1990.



1. Tenshitachi no Symphony (WAI WAI VERSION) (天使たちのシンフォニー(WAI WAI VERSION))
2. Koisuru Natsu no Hi (恋する夏の日)
3. Mebae (芽ばえ)
4. Tomodachi (ともだち)
5. Wakaba no Sasayaki (若葉のささやき)
6. Watashi no Kare wa Hidarikiki (わたしの彼は左きき)
7. Shiokaze no Melody (潮風のメロディー)

MediaFire

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! and I have to ask if you happen to have their only single and the single and album they released in the group Nanatsuboshi? Anyways thank you so much for sharing all this music <3

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you could help me out. I'm trying to make a compilation of 80s japanese christmas songs/ballads, and i'm not really sure where to start. Do you have any favorites you could pick out?

thanks so much for you hard work on this blog!

Alex

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

I can't think of very many off the top of my head but I did upload Nakayama Miho's Christmas album.

Merry Merry

To look for other Christmas-related songs, just search for Christmas in the search box.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! ^_^