Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nakayama Miho (中山美穂) Merry Merry Album

Here is Nakayama Miho's Merry Merry album. It was released on December 5, 1989.



1. Some Day At Christmas
2. White Christmas
3. Without You
4. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
5. Say Love Me
6. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
7. Silent Night, Holy Night
8. Long Distance To The Heaven

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

3 comments:

always on my mind... said...

thank for this album
miho so cute !!!

when im young in 80 moment
i like her song
wakuwaku,witches...
and her drama tv
mama wa idol

i love her again in 90 from movie
love letter^^

Rafael M. said...

Thanks so much for this rare album, i'm looking for some xmas japanese albums: is Junko Yagami-"Christmas At The Junko's", Ann Lewis-"Pink Christmas", Little Carol-"The Christmas Album", Tico Moon-"Christmas Album", Achordion-"Happy Merry Christmas", Tomoko-"Christmas Songs", Ryoko Moriyama-"Christmas Album", Yoko Sikes-"My Winter Wonderland", Kim Yonja-"Christmas Songs", Minako Obata-"Once Upon A Time (Christmas Album)", Ami Ozaki-"Special Amii Ozaki", Jammin' Zeb-"Gift", Baby Boo-"Christmas Cover Songs", Tatsuro Yamashita="Season's Greetings", Yoshikazu Mera-"Precious", Kenichi Mikawa-X'mas", Human Soul-"Human Soul X'mas", Yasuhiro Suzuki-"A Merry Little Christmas", Yuzo Kayama-"White Christmas", do you have a link of them? I'll be thankful for you for the rest of my life!

Rafael said...

Miporin is so beautiful ;_; Thanks for uploading!! I wished I found this 6 days ago LOL