I stopped taking other people's uploads to the blog. However I created the forum which is linked on the side so people can share their own uploads. If you'd like you are more than welcome to upload there.
This blog is a place for me to share my collection of jpop goods from the early 90's, 80's, 70's and 60's including albums and scans from photobooks, pamphlets, etc.
4 comments:
Thank for your upload !!!
thanks for sharing the great j - pop of the 70's and 80's.
i have a few that i would like to share. pls let me know where to upload the files to.
thank you!!!
Hello,
I stopped taking other people's uploads to the blog. However I created the forum which is linked on the side so people can share their own uploads. If you'd like you are more than welcome to upload there.
Post a Comment