Here is Okada Yukiko's Jyuugatsu no Ningyo album. It was released on September 18, 1985.

1. Sweet Planet
2. Mizuumi (みずうみ)
3. Kacho Zu (花鳥図)
4. Kanashii Yokan (哀しい予感)
5. Lonesome Season (ロンサム・シーズン)
6. Ryuusei no Kougen (流星の高原)
7. Bien
8. Penalty (ペナルティ)
9. Jyuugatsu no Ningyo (十月の人魚)
10. Mizuiro Princess -Mizu no Sei- (水色プリンセス-水の精-)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
Adam pointed out that I had Ningyo romanized wrong, so if you download this album, please change it.
8 comments:
Hey thanks for all these brill Japanese albums! I've been getting into them the last few years and have really enjoyed what you've offered. By any chance though do you have Hiroko's albums 'Dance Dance Dance','Take Me Tonight' and 'Hiroko' at all? I'm desperate to get them and I can't find the first one anywhere! Thanks :)
Hi, love your site. Just thought I'd let you know that 人魚 is romanized as ningyo, not ningyou. Ningyo means mermaid, ningyou means doll. Thanks!
Thank you! I'll edit it right away.
Omg Yukiko Okada. ;_; I'm taking. Thank you!
Hi! Thank you for this blog. I just found it and I can't listen to enough songs. My question: I too have some original J-pop albums, not too many, ca 10-15 CD-s imported from Japan. Some rare Ayumi Nakamura, Idol Force Hummingbird, Miyjuki Nakajima, Noriko Sakai CD-s Is someone interested? I can gladly share them with everybody. Please tell me how could I link these and I'll start the ripping and uploading the files. You can contact me on youtube (Legjobb1).
Legjobb: Join the forum! There's more there. You can upload to mediafire, and post the URLs to the forum.
The forum
I, of course, already have this, but I just want to gush about how great this album really is. If 'Okurimono II' weren't already good enough, this album has most of the best songs on that album and more. 'Penalty' is the only song that rivals my love for 'Kanashii Yokan' and 'Bien' is killer as well. I just love it. This is probably my favorite J-Pop album ever. I need to play it more often than I do. This was a perfect Valentine's Day gift, Tsuzilla. <3 :P
Tsuzilla make me happy since 2008, thak you very much!!!!
Post a Comment