Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ann Lewis (アン・ルイス) JOSHIN Album

I was wondering how people would feel if I occasionally posted older stuff from other Asian countries too. Would you mind seeing a couple albums from other countries here or should I keep it strictly Japanese stuff?

Here is Ann Lewis' JOSHIN album. It was released on May 21, 1985.



1. JOSHIN
2. INSANE
3. GLASS HEART
4. DO OR DIE
5. LOVE MACHINE
6. GUYS AND DOLLS
7. TOKYO BAY BLUES
8. HEARTBEAT
9. FOUR SEASONS
10. THE REGRET OF ADAM+EVE ~ Tenshi yo Kokyou o Ken yo (THE REGRET OF ADAM+EVE~天使よ故郷を見よ)


MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing these great Japanese Oldies...
Personally I like Japan stuff especially from 80s...
(I live in Thailand)

Vivian said...

I would love to see oldies from China and HK too!

Claude Lago said...

keep strictly japanese please. but feel free to post anything you like.

thanks for sharing all these albums.

Gill said...

I love all music from Asia, so feel free to upload anything. China, Japan, HK, Korea, Thailand...anything is fine with me.

Also, do you have any Chunli and Miae (Korean Group) or Aya Sugimoto albums, I'm having a hard time finding them.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Great blog!!! Thank you from Italy for this wonderful music from 80s Japanese idols! I love asian music and japanese above all, but I would like to listen also to some oldies from countries like Mongolia, if it is possible to find them...

Anonymous said...

Not bad,cool upload,feel free to upload whatever you like,but I perfer asian/japanese/J-pop idols the best,I would like to see some Albums from Nami shimada ^^

Yukiko Forever! said...

I'm totally up for other Oldies from other countries. I am slowly reentering the tsuzilla fold right now. I spent so much time away. :( If you'll remember I'm the one who pushed for a thread for other countries on the forum. Is the forum still running? Anyway, if you can find anything by Kim Wan-sun (Korea) I would be super excited, except the first album, I already have that.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am looking for Love Time Trip by Sakakibara Ikue (榊原郁恵), and may I please request that you post it here?

Unknown said...

I'd love to see items from other Asian countries. Good music is good music, and stuff from China and the like can be especially hard to find from that era.

OLDIES BUT GOODIES said...

The forum is still going but it's pretty dead right now especially since MitsuharuSan's computer died.

adanovitch said...

thank you for album!
(clip)Ann Lewis - Tenshi yo Kokyou wo Mi yo
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SD5D8YPT

Anonymous said...

20 links - http://goo.gl/ydTDB

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Can you upload other stuff from ann Lewis?For example "meiki" or "Rockadelic".
Thank you a lot for you blog. Keep on.