
1. COOL na Ningyo (COOLな人魚)
2. Kibun wa Mysterious (気分は ミ・ス・ト・レ・ス)
3. Dokete!! (DANCE AWAY) (どけて!!(DANCE AWAY))
4. Toriaezu Night more (とりあえず Night more)
5. Okuretekita BIRTH DAY (遅れてきた BIRTH DAY)
6. Wasure China no Aoitori (忘れチャイナの青い鳥)
7. Voice Stranger
8. Hello MR. Yesterday (ハロー MR.イエスタディ)
9. The Changes You Give Me
10. Natsu o Matsu Shounen (夏を待つ少年)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
7 comments:
Hi
thanks so much for this great album,if you have more albums of Takako,please could you upload them?
Really thanks so much again
Kind Regards!!!
Francesco^__*
thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you!!!
wow!! I've been looking for her stuff for a long time!
thank you!!!
Thank you so much! :D
Super COOOL
^_^
I have this album on 33RPM vinyl and I gotta say it's one of the best albums of 1986, right up there with Misato's Lovin' You and Ayumi Nakamura's Fair Child. 200% is plagued with a badly chosen single to promote the album; if they had chosen Late for your Birthday or Anyway Night More as it's single the album would have sold much better.
Post a Comment