Monday, April 12, 2010

Wink Queen of Love Album

Here is Wink's Queen of Love album. It was released on July 10, 1991.



1. Manatsu no Tremolo (Album Version) (真夏のトレモロ (Album Version))
2. Omoide ni Good-Luck (思い出にGood-Luck)
3. Mysterious ~Manatsu no Yoru no Yume~ (Mysterious ~真夏の夜の夢~)
4. Ichinenmae no Koibito (一年前の恋人)
5. Fun Fun Fun
6. Awa ni Naru ~Endless Summer~ (泡になる ~Endless Summer~)
7. Siesta (シエスタ)
8. Kitto Atsui Kuchibiru ~Remain~ (きっと熱いくちびる ~リメイン~)
9. Yoru no Tsuki, Hoshi no Tsuki (夜の月、昼の月)
10. Mighty Mighty Love

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for Wink! I love Wink ^^

apeot said...

thank you so much! Does anyone have any Ichiko Fuji? 藤井一子 ?

Anonymous said...

I loveee Wink. Thank you! <3

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I´m from brazil, but I love jpop.
Anyone know how are Sachiko Suzuki and Shoko Aida nowadays? What are they doing actually?
Don´t you have any of Morikawa Miho? I´d prefer her jobs of late 80`s.
Once more time, thanks. "Obrigado", in portuguese.

Anonymous said...

Here's some more of "Wink's" stuff!

Moonlight Serenade/www.megaupload.com/?d=3R5CLYZT

At Heel Diamend/www.megaupload.com/?d=942LR4PZ

Crescent/www.megaupload.com/?d=3R8HJLS8

Sapphire/www.megaupload.com/?d=Z108EU33

Velvet/www.megaupload.com/?d=6N02EPE5

Nocturne/www.megaupload.com/?d=3F5SFJZP

Aphrodite/www.megaupload.com/?d=WK8BNA8J

Back To Front 1/www.megaupload.com/?d=1U4A2DWL

Back To Front 2/www.megaupload.com/?d=OEOKF1BH

Fairy Tone II/www.megaupload.com/?d=ZV2XSV9I

BRUNCH/www.megaupload.com/?d=HDFU8L1A

Overturer/www.megaupload.com/?d=K752T3ZO

Aida solo
Delphinium/www.megaupload.com/?d=OMNIJSV0

Luz/www.megaupload.com/?d=66OCZO8T

Joia/www.megaupload.com/?d=O4XIC386

Paris, Je T'aime D'mour/www.megaupload.com/?d=FQ6B8Q3J

To Pathos/www.megaupload.com/?d=K4A88OFM

Suzuki solo
Innocent Sky Single/www.megaupload.com/?d=CWTEJ1S8

La Giocendnda Single/www.megaupload.com/?d=FK75589X

Rei Re-Generation/www.megaupload.com/?d=EQ9GCKKP

I'm looking for the "Wink" album Voce, Flyin' High & Fairy Tone 1. If someone could help me with those, could you post them?


Thank you & enjoy!

apeot said...

does anyone have any more late Yu Hayami albums? just wondering...tnx!

Stephanie said...

Thank you for the wink albums!!
I am from Taiwan and I have loved wink for 20 years! (since I was 10 year-old)
It's hard for me to find wink's albums since then I was still a kid (I bought cassettes)

Recently I can buy some used-albums from internet but most of their albums are not avaible in the market.

and thank you all share the unique download links for me to listen their beautiful voices again!!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing!