
1. Yokan (予感)
2. Tsuki no Hara (月野原)
3. Hikkoshi Wasuremono (お引越し・忘れもの)
4. Ichigo Mizu no Glass (いちご水のグラス)
5. Kioku (記憶)
6. Acryllic Iro no Bishou (アクリル色の微笑)
7. Taiikukan wa Odoru (体育館は踊る)
8. Ima Dake no Shinjitsu (今だけの真実)
9. Sen no Kazeoto (千の風音)
10. Kaze Yume Tenshi (風・夢・天使)
11. Anata no Koe o Kiita Yoru (あなたの声を聞いた夜)
12. Nemuri Hime (眠り姫)
13. Kazoku no Shokutaku (Long Version) (家族の食卓 (Long Version))
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
9 comments:
When I said I had plans to order Yuki's 'Chime' album, it was mostly for the song 'Yokan (予感).' It looks like the song appears on this album, as well!
What a good surprise! Thanks a lot!
yuki chan so beautiful
in cd cover !!!
thank for lovely song^^
Love Yuki Saito, she's so poetic. Thank you, hopefully you have her "to You" and Ripple" album to share too, Thanks agin, you're a star
I must admit that I didn't know much of Saitou Yuki's work... Now I'm listening to this album and it's magical!
Thanks a lot!
Thanks for sharing this album!
Could you upload more Oginome Yoko, please? Thank you! ^^
does anyone have any early Akina Nakamori albums?
@ apeot
Akina Nakamori
1982 - Prologue
1982 - Variation
1983 - Fantasy
1983 - New Akina エトランゼ
1984 - Anniversary
--> http://depositfiles.com/files/c1guwxeft
Cheers!
do you have early kawai naoko albums?
i was wondering if you don't mind can you re-upload this? all the links are dead >:
Post a Comment