
1. Who's Gonna Come?
2. Yes It Is
3. Action
4. Shake
5. Sweet Diary
6. Get Up
7. Complex Break Out
8. Checking Out!
9. Lonely Liar
10. Mr.Fortune
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
Edit: It seems that the track Get Up isn't working so until I can reup the whole album, I'll just post the track.
Get Up
13 comments:
omg thank you soooooo much! I love "checking out!" soooo much!!! I'd love if you could post more Yu albums, like Yu's beat, or Colors. thank you a million times! She's my absolute favorite idol!
the track Get Up isn't working!! what should I do?!
I really love this period J-pop (late 80's to early 90's). Thanks!
do you have access and can you post downloads of Yukako Hayase's So Utsu Crazy and Water and Soil albums . . . I have really worked hard to find information on Yukako because it is near impossible [it would seem] to find out about her in English . . . but you are always the first person I ask about J-bubblegum pop goodies so I thought I'd drop you a line . . . thanks again for past help . . .
Thanks a lot, you don't realize what you feel in me !!!! I Love this album, Yu Hayami !!!
Thx Thx THx but what should I Do for the track "Get Up", Besides this is my favourite !!!
Help me, can you re-UP please ????
Thanks in advance
I do know a forum that has Hayase Yukako albums however I'm not really comfortable posting the albums here since it isn't my own rip nor a contribution. The forum is kind of weird about mentioning their name in public though for legal reasons. If you want, you could e-mail me at portable.pop.music @ gmail.com and I'll give you the link.
Thank you for the Hayami Yu's ablums. Do you have Koizumi Kyoko's "Beat-Pop" or "Hippies" ablum? It'd be great if you can share them, thank you.
omg thank u for all !!!But Get Up is english version !!!
please, someone can upload for me the japanese Version???thank you so much i really search it from long time....
could you upload more Yu Hayami albums like Yu's beat, Yu's Goods, Colorful Box, Music, Moments, get Down, バーニングイリュージョン, and YŪ?
thank you so much!!!!!
thank you for your sharing
i love you hayami!!!
thanks
i'm a new fan of hayami yu
thanks for sharing!
Awesome! I discovered her and her song, "Get Up" from a French music blog called Original V1 while looking for album cover arts for 1986 Omega Tribe.
Post a Comment