
1. Rainy Night Lady
2. Carnaval
3. Natsu to Aki no Good-Luck (夏と秋のGood-Luck)
4. Two Years After
5. Shounen wa Tenshi o Korosu (少年は天使を殺す)
6. One And Only
7. Tokyo Yabanjin (Tokyo野蛮人)
8. Kataomoi Doumei (片思い同盟)
9. Late Night Heartache
10. Love Talk
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
13 comments:
Are you in Hawaii? Thanks for posting so many 80s Jpop albums.
I'd like to make a request: Okurimono Vol. 1 is the only Yukiko Okada album I don't have yet . . . could you please post that for download? And thanks again for the Balance of Heart download I've enjoyed it thoroughly . . .
What a surprise!!! Lamu!
Thank you thank you~! Another recall of lost memories.
This is a great album--I've had it for many years now. Shonen wa Tenshi wo korosu is still one of my favorite Jpop songs--such catchy arrangement and really nice opening drum groove.
Wow! Very rare album.
Thank you!
WOAH THANKS! I was just looking for some Ramu albums(sad that you didn't have any at the time) but then this! Thanks a lot. Always look forward to your releases.
RA・MU ラ・ムー
* Kikuchi Momoko 菊池桃子 - Vocals
* Matsu'ura Yoshikazu 松浦義和 - Keyboards
* Nakanishi Nozomi 中西望 - Drums
* Rosaiyu Renee Keel ロザリン・キール & Darelle Foster Holden ダレル・ホールデン - Chorus Vocals
Apart from this album and singles from it, they released only:
Ai ha Kokoro no Shigoto desu 愛は心の仕事です [1988.02.24]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb7zkhRVyko
Aoyama Killer Monogatari 青山Killer物語 [1989.02.08]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgmiXr-PsvI
i appreciate this blog so much. one day maybe i'll download nearly everything on it (except for johnny's shit). thank you so much.
Thanks for sharing this rare album. I've wanted to listen to their stuff for awhile now.
one again thanks! I was looking for this awesome sounding album in good quality!
Damn...Momoko Kikuchi sure was great!
Does anyone have the Ramu song 'Mizu no silk road'?
Please reupload! :D
Post a Comment