Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tahara Toshihiko (田原俊彦) Gently Album

Here is Toshihiko Tahara's Gently album. It was released on September 2, 1992.



1. Ame ga Sakenderu -Tell By Your Eyes- (雨が叫んでる-Tell By Your Eyes-)
2. Yasashisa ni Boku wa Kurumareta (やさしさに僕は包まれた)
3. Thanx
4. Aishiteru Janai ka (愛してるじゃないか)
5. Tsuppatte Yaru! (突っ張ってやる!)
6. Boku ga Suteki ni Kiduku Made (君が素敵に気づくまで)
7. Boku wa Hashiru (僕は走る)
8. Subete Kaseki ni Naru Hi Made (すべて化石になる日まで)
9. Tatta Ichioku no Guuzen (たった一億の偶然)
10. Yumemiru Youni Kimi o Aisu (夢見るように君を愛す)


MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

6 comments:

always on my mind... said...

thank you for this album
ilove toshi chan^^

chicha said...

I'm your fanclub. Thanks a lot ^..^
May I ask for more Naokos' album?
She's my most favor.

apeot said...

hi,

I have some collections I put together of Naoko Kawai, Yu Hayami, Eriko Tamura, Rie Fujiwara, Kyoko Koizumi, and some other idols I bunched into one file. I'd be glad to let you put the download links on your blog if you would consider posting some of my idol choices in the future.

^^

APEOT

apeot said...

oh! If you want the links, just post a comment on my blog,

http://doll-soul.blogspot.com

I'd be glad to share them ^^

Anonymous said...

OMG!!
Thank you sooooooo much for this.
I've been looking for TOSHI's albums for a long time.
What a treat!! U r my idol. Thanx.

If I may, do you have more of TOSH's album?

Anonymous said...

do u hv any earlier Toshi albums?
i love him soso much, but hard to find his old albums...