
1. Libra
2. Umareta Mama no Kaze (生まれたままの風)
3. Contrast no Suki Made (Contrastのすきまで)
4. Hillside no Hoshizora (Hillsideの星空)
5. Marvy Lady
6. Crazy Thing
7. Futaribun no Haikuga (ふたりぶんの背景画)
8. Umi no Ashiato (海の足跡)
9. Awai Murasaki Bright Lights (淡い紫のブライトライツ)
10. Dancin' In The Light
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
6 comments:
Ooh, she's one of my all time favorites (starting with her Rouge et Bleu album (prior to that she was still too young and bubbly, but with Rouge et Bleu and really developed into a true musical artist with depth and elegance). I recently spent over $500 on her Premium CDbox set and her Complete DVD Box collection. I have never spent that much money on any CD or DVD set before.
I was wondering if you could upload the album "Girls Club 1991" by Girls Club. I've never even heard them sing (no songs on youtube, no Mp3's, no Wiki page, nothing) but I've seen their album come and go on Yahoo!Japan auctions. It seems like an interesting group. If you can upload it that'd be really great. =)
Thank you!
Btw I love this site, I've download most of my 80's music from here. =3
Lunatique: will u sharing her album here ^^
I probably will. Which albums has been posted here already of hers?
i want その子, Mode de Sonoko, REPLICA, these 3 albums...
thanks alots ^^
omg im so happy to find this blog. Im eighteen this year and really attracted to her. if it is possible could you upload siesita, mode de sonoko, rouge et bleu, and replica.
ill wait patiently thanks. You and Sonoko are the best!
Post a Comment