Monday, March 1, 2010

Kawai Naoko (河合奈保子) Members Only Album

Here is Kawai Naoko's Members Only album. It was released on April 1, 1988.

1. Overture
2. Girls Like a Party
3. Mic ni OK to Ittkure (ミックにOKと言ってくれ)
4. Surfboard ni Hibiscus o (サーフボードにハイビスカスを)
5. Anchorage Calling (アンカレッジ・コーリング)
6. Dear John
7. GT Tengoku (GT天国)
8. Meryl Streep & Salinger (メリルストリープ&サリンジャー)
9. Rome de Sayonara (ローマでさよなら)
10. Kanashi Hito (悲しい人)
11. Party no Ato de Mou Ichido (パーティの後でもう一度)

MediaFire
Mirrorcreator

9 comments:

Claude Lago said...

thank you!!!

billyblues said...

Domo arigatou gozaimasu!

It's good to see more Naoko-san stuff being posted here! ^^ Thank you, really.

Anonymous said...

I´m from Brazil and I thank you to your post.
I have a request. Once in my teenager, I listened a jpop music from Morikawa Miho. I don´t know exactly the name of the music. I supose that was "pride" ou "proudly". Don´t you have this album to share with us?! I´ll be very happy if you bring my memories of ´80.

APEOT said...

Thank you so much for this album! I love Naoko-san so much!

APEOT said...

Also, I've been looking for late Yu Hayami albums like "Colorful Box." If you could post them, I would be so appreciative.

thank you so much!

APEOT said...

I'm sorry, I just found the Yu Hayami album I've been desperately looking for! It's called "Yu's Beat."

thank you for your time~~

Tom K said...

Thanks, just found this incredible blog! Do you have any BaBe you could share?l

starry said...

The Surfboard song is pretty good, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!