
1. FAKE
2. Koi no Accident (恋のアクシデント)
3. Mr.J
4. Kiss wa Koroshi no Sign (キッスは殺しのサイン)
5. DON'T YOU KNOW Last Dance wa Yoake Made (DON'T YOU KNOW ラストダンスは夜明けまで)
6. Romance ni Kubittake (ロマンスに首ったけ)
7. Kaze ni Nare (風になれ)
8. Garasu no Triangle (硝子のトライアングル)
9. Kare no Delicate (彼はデリケート)
10. Te Saguri no Day Break (手さぐりの Day Break)
11. Eve Made Hitoribocchi (イブまでひとりぼっち)
MediaFire
Mirrorcreator
22 comments:
omg thank you sooooo much! I love Yu Hayami soooo sooo much!!! but, the download doesn't work!! >.<
It's working now ^^ a million thanx for this album!!!!!!
thank you for your sharing
you(and you hayami) r so cute^^
if you have "dear" album
please upload for me...
I am a huge Hayami Yu fan. If anyone has Wow, Kids, Lanai Island, Image, Colorful Box, Dear, please share. If you are interested in her music, let me know. I'll share what I have. Thanks.
I'd love Yu Hayami's later albums!
Finally, Hayami Yu! I have some of her albums and collections, but I'm also missing the Wow! album and also the Twin album.zo
To Lunatuque:
TWIN
http://www.mediafire.com/?tm2ihmmhh2y
WOW
http://www.mediafire.com/?10mmmmtmwz0
Enjoy
if anyone wants to download any more Yu Hayami, i have a bit of a collection on my blog:
http://from-apeot-with-love.blogspot.com
I also have Miyuki Nakajima albums, some naoko Kawai, a lot of Eriko Tamura and some Rie Fujiwara.
@apeot
Thanks for your offer of the songs. Unfortunately they are of 64kbps quality which is not the best for listening to!
aaa srry! It's the best I could do. if anyone has any more Minako Honda albums, could you share them?
Thank you so much for uploading Wow and Twin! I've been trying to find used CD's for those albums for so many years now!
yes, thank you so much for WOW and TWIN!!! i love Yu Hayami and I wish i could have all her albums ^^
thx u for all.
is it possible to have "SINCE 1982〜MAIDEN VOYAGE〜Best of Yu〜"??please
thanks you for all theses works
Im looking for her song Passion? Any ideas?
@Jfunkjimmie it's not great quality, but it's good. you can find it in my mix here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cymziglhy21
^^
apeot: do u hv naoko kawai early album?
mind to share? thanks a lots
Anyone have Hayami early album "Lanai" on CD or Digital format?!
I just mastered the technique of turning LPs to MP3s, and just turned an Akina EP to MP3. When I have time I will try the LANAI LP. Anyone interested in the files afterwards?
I'm interested!
I'm searching for Lanai since a while...
320 kbps please ^_^
can you send me at supercappone@yahoo.it
http://www.mediafire.com/?dnca03t5dlhta
here is LANAI from LP to MP3, 192kps.
Thanks for everything you done. I am a fans of Hayami, do you still have her LP Wow and Image?
thanks
Post a Comment